Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cerqui

One of the worst Doctors I have seen in my life. He left my wife with life long issues during a forceps procedure because he did not arrive on time for a delivery that he induced.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

I was diagnosed gestational diabetes, he told me I had type 2 diabetes. Cue crying for days until I see the specialist who questioned why i was there as my sugar levels were borderline for gestational and far from type 2. Then as my baby was due around Easter I was booked in for induction a week before with no real reason with every thing running so smoothly.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I am currently under the care of Dr Cerqui and would highly recommend him to anyone. I travel over 3 hours each way to see him and it is well worth it. He is extremely knowledgable and a lovely caring doctor and person. He has literally changed my life for the better and I can't thank him enough. I would not consider seeing another gynaecologist for any future needs.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Cerqui is an excellent doctor , he is very understanding we would recommend him to anyone and the staff at st Vincent are excellent very helpful

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Cerqui is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. After years of trying to conceive, Dr Cerqui quickly and methodically worked through my medical history, conducting tests and giving recommendations - we now have two beautiful children. Even in the hardest of times, a miscarriage, he was so kind and understanding. I never felt safer or more at ease - he is obviously an expert in his field but most importantly just a really kind human being. I will never have enough words to thank him or to describe what wonderful gifts he has given our family. Put it this way, I would have more children but since we have moved away, I don't think I could find any other OB who I would feel as safe with. He never, ever pushed his own agenda....just gave expert advice. If he ever had to be assertive or tell us what to do in a way that some might see as rude - it was because he was taking care of me or our children. What more could you want? God bless this wonderful man.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I had Dr cerqui for my second pregnancy, what a fantastic and lovely man. He was so amazing throughout the whole pregnancy. Could not have asked for better, so professional but caring at the same time . A bit of an over share but I had a tear just like I did with my first pregnancy, but after my first pregnancy intercourse was alway uncomfortable. But now after he stitch me up it is so much better just like it was before I had children . Great man

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

A wonderful caring knowledgeable Doctor. He has an extremely caring nature, he made me feel very comfortable in his presence.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Cerqui has been my OB for all three of our children and we could not recommend him highly enough. Unfortunately due to unforeseen cirmcumstances he was unable to deliver our third baby this year but I enjoyed my pregnancy completely with very little anxiety knowing I was in such expert hands. Dr Cerqui is a true gentleman and extremely caring, welcoming any questions and not rushing you for the next patient. Waiting times can sometimes be a little long but that's the nature of the business! Would not hesitate to see Dr Cerqui again as an OB or gynocologist.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr Cerqui is a wonderful Dr! So lovely and help ful and would never make you feel uncomfortable. For an 18 yr old going to a gynogolegist, it was scary. But I wouldn't go to anyone else after seeing him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Cerqui - he is amazing. Very knowledgeable and supportive and also very, very pleasant and approachable.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015