Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Easley

Dr. Easley is one of the best Drs. I have ever been to. She listens and is kind. She makes sure you get the best care you can if she cannot help you.She also gives me the time I need to give her all the information I need to give her about my symtoms. And the best part is I can get a appt. same day if I need it.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Easley really is a good Dr. She does listen to you and will give you referrals without you going nuts before getting to see a specialists as long as it's warrented and she sees that. She is pretty much on schedule which is a plus but also a minus because you need to get everything in with her quickly as she only gives you a few mins at a time. you can schedule a longer appt time it may just take awhile. She is smart and if she doesn't kow why something is happenning she says so and will send you tro someone who she believes can help you. Her office is all com puterized so a script is sent via computer to the pharmacy and ready by the time you get there. a BIG plus when you don't feel good and don't want to wait an hour to get your medicine :-) !!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Susan K. Easley's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)