Ratings for Dr. Tania Ash

I would have rated 0 if it were possible. 1 seems overly generous. Staff - rude, unprofessional, don't tell you when she isn't in until minutes before your appointment Punctuality - I suspect this isn't a word in her vocabulary. Always running late when she's there, which is uncommon because I had more appointments postponed then I had actual appointments Helpfulness - it's all secret business to her, doesn't explain anything, just tells you the name is a disease, in my case, hashitoxicosis and gives you a laundry list of pills and explains what none of them are for Knowledge - I mean, she knows how to get money out of you I guess, her knowledge in that department is high, she ignores questions a lot Oh yeah, like previous reviewers, I don't have hashitoxicosis either. I have coeliacs. How she got a thyroid disease from that I will never know.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Tania Ash diagnosed me with graves disease, prescribed me nine different medications, all of which were very expensive, and her consult fees were outrageous. She charges extra for going over time, which she causes, I suspect intentionally. Fiddling around with her printer, taking phone calls and walking in and out if the room. When she went on a break I wasn't informed, just had appointment after appointment postponed an hour before the appointmwnt time, after I had already taken time off work. I eventually sought out a different doctor, and a blood test showed my T3, T4 and thyroid antibodies are normal. I've never had graves. I disagree with previous reviews that state that she knows her stuff but has terrible manner. She is excellent at pretending to know her stuff, but what she actually knows is slim.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Tania Ash diagnosed me with Graves Disease and put me on countless supplements and very expensive medications. After four years I moved away from the area and started seeing someone else, only to learn that I have never had Graves Disease, nor do I have any thyroid issue. I have also learned that several of the medications she had me on should not be taken together, and my hair loss, loss of appetite and skin issues were due to that. She made me sick. She is nothing short of negligent.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Another anti-vaxxer. Disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I would have rated Dr Tania Ash a zero but the system wouldn't allow it. I had the worst experience with this person and would never go back. Complete shocker.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Agree with all the above. Why is she allowed to practice?

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

She smart.but shes a money hungry bit*h. She doesn't care about her patients only after the money.Ïts a shame, to place a position of such trust into the hands of a woman like this. How much money could one person possibly need. Lacks compassion, this woman shouldn't be allowed to practice under these circumstances.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I strongly advise anyone with complex health issues to stay as far away from this doctor as possible. Following 17 years of chronic but stable illness Dr Ash managed to completely destroy my health in 7 months through aggressive non coherent approach and over prescribing. I went from coping and working part time to being completely debilitated. She also robbed me of over $14000 during this period. To top it off when I was in emergency and needing urgent advice on my Lyme treatment the clinic gave me the brush off and they refused to make another appointment for me. 18 months later and there is still no sign of recovery from damage done by this doctor. Profiteering, malpractice, and incompetency. Absolutely disgraceful to experience this type of treatment this day and age. She should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Put me on hormones that I didn't need. I saw another GP who said it was dangerous. Scary that regulator allows this to continue. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I totally agree with the recent ratings I have just read. I saw Dr Ash early 2016 also and was charged over $800 for the initial consult. I was required to do 4 additional pathology tests, at and additional cost, one being over $500. The whole experience was very traumatic and very unhelpful for my condition. I quickly cancelled my follow-up appointment, to the annoyance of the practice manager, who is a very rude and arrogant man.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016