Ratings for Dr. Tania Ash

Apparently this “Doctor” is back at work from May, 2018. If there are any healthy people out there who want to get treated for illnesses they don’t have, give her a call.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Reading other reviews I see that thyroid problems seem to be her illness of choice. She diagnosed me with hypothyroidism despite my thyroid tests coming back as normal. "They often come back saying normal when something is wrong" she said. She put me on thyroco, iron, iodine and magnesium, all of which could only be purchased from one particular compounding pharmacy in Surrey Hills. She also had me come back for an iron injection, which she was an hour late for, she barely spoke to me, just jabbed me and had me lie down in another room for half an hour, then didn't come back to check on me, just had her office staff pass on a new lot of non-medicare covered tests I needed to have done. Many rescheduled appointments and thousands of dollars later my symptoms were getting worse and I could never seem to make an appointment stick with her, they were always calling me to tell me she wasn't in, so I saw a different doctor. I have PCOS. My thyroid is fine. I wish I could rate her less than a zero.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I had a really bad experience with this Dr. she prescribed me hormones that another “normal” GP described as dangerous in addition to human growth hormone for purported weight loss. If you’re looking for a Dr, keep looking...

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I saw Tania Ash in 2013 and wish that I had been able to read some of these ratings before my visit. My experience was very much the same. Money very much seemed to be her focus. I was sent off for very expensive tests, prescribed expensive supplements and was charged for every minute I spent with her. She absolutely lacked empathy and her interpretation of results during my follow up visit were difficult to understand.It was difficult to I saw Tania Ash in 2013 and my experience was similar to those out

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I would have rated 0 if it were possible. 1 seems overly generous. Staff - rude, unprofessional, don't tell you when she isn't in until minutes before your appointment Punctuality - I suspect this isn't a word in her vocabulary. Always running late when she's there, which is uncommon because I had more appointments postponed then I had actual appointments Helpfulness - it's all secret business to her, doesn't explain anything, just tells you the name is a disease, in my case, hashitoxicosis and gives you a laundry list of pills and explains what none of them are for Knowledge - I mean, she knows how to get money out of you I guess, her knowledge in that department is high, she ignores questions a lot Oh yeah, like previous reviewers, I don't have hashitoxicosis either. I have coeliacs. How she got a thyroid disease from that I will never know.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Tania Ash diagnosed me with graves disease, prescribed me nine different medications, all of which were very expensive, and her consult fees were outrageous. She charges extra for going over time, which she causes, I suspect intentionally. Fiddling around with her printer, taking phone calls and walking in and out if the room. When she went on a break I wasn't informed, just had appointment after appointment postponed an hour before the appointmwnt time, after I had already taken time off work. I eventually sought out a different doctor, and a blood test showed my T3, T4 and thyroid antibodies are normal. I've never had graves. I disagree with previous reviews that state that she knows her stuff but has terrible manner. She is excellent at pretending to know her stuff, but what she actually knows is slim.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Tania Ash diagnosed me with Graves Disease and put me on countless supplements and very expensive medications. After four years I moved away from the area and started seeing someone else, only to learn that I have never had Graves Disease, nor do I have any thyroid issue. I have also learned that several of the medications she had me on should not be taken together, and my hair loss, loss of appetite and skin issues were due to that. She made me sick. She is nothing short of negligent.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Another anti-vaxxer. Disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I would have rated Dr Tania Ash a zero but the system wouldn't allow it. I had the worst experience with this person and would never go back. Complete shocker.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Agree with all the above. Why is she allowed to practice?

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017