Ratings for Dr. Tania Ash

Tania Ash diagnosed me with Graves Disease and put me on countless supplements and very expensive medications. After four years I moved away from the area and started seeing someone else, only to learn that I have never had Graves Disease, nor do I have any thyroid issue. I have also learned that several of the medications she had me on should not be taken together, and my hair loss, loss of appetite and skin issues were due to that. She made me sick. She is nothing short of negligent.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Another anti-vaxxer. Disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I would have rated Dr Tania Ash a zero but the system wouldn't allow it. I had the worst experience with this person and would never go back. Complete shocker.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Agree with all the above. Why is she allowed to practice?

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

She smart.but shes a money hungry bit*h. She doesn't care about her patients only after the money.Ïts a shame, to place a position of such trust into the hands of a woman like this. How much money could one person possibly need. Lacks compassion, this woman shouldn't be allowed to practice under these circumstances.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I strongly advise anyone with complex health issues to stay as far away from this doctor as possible. Following 17 years of chronic but stable illness Dr Ash managed to completely destroy my health in 7 months through aggressive non coherent approach and over prescribing. I went from coping and working part time to being completely debilitated. She also robbed me of over $14000 during this period. To top it off when I was in emergency and needing urgent advice on my Lyme treatment the clinic gave me the brush off and they refused to make another appointment for me. 18 months later and there is still no sign of recovery from damage done by this doctor. Profiteering, malpractice, and incompetency. Absolutely disgraceful to experience this type of treatment this day and age. She should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Put me on hormones that I didn't need. I saw another GP who said it was dangerous. Scary that regulator allows this to continue. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I totally agree with the recent ratings I have just read. I saw Dr Ash early 2016 also and was charged over $800 for the initial consult. I was required to do 4 additional pathology tests, at and additional cost, one being over $500. The whole experience was very traumatic and very unhelpful for my condition. I quickly cancelled my follow-up appointment, to the annoyance of the practice manager, who is a very rude and arrogant man.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had an awful experience with Dr Ash and her clinic in Malvern during the 7 month period I saw her monthly. Her consultation fee is outrageous and she will cut you zero slack. Don't ask questions as your fee will go through the roof. She was very highly strung - snatching paperwork from the printer etc, cold, and lacks attention to detail. Nothing was explained, in fact she hardly speaks to you and slaps a handful of paperwork in your hand leaving you to walk out very confused and worried. Terrible communication skills. I agree with previous posts in that she is flashy and her main concern is making as much profit as possible. She's a loose cannon with medications. Things went wrong with me and I was forced to re-visit within a fortnight paying another huge consult fee - she doesn't respond to emails reliably if difficulty arises. The clinic manager is an incredibly rude, inconsiderate, and arrogant man who will make you feel as if you are a pain and are wasting his time. His focus is making as much income as possible with complete dis-regard to the suffering and adversity many of the patients are experiencing. Absolutely everything is outrageously over priced and they toss you around to see all the in house practitioners to share the profits around regardless of you interests and financial situation. I have found a much more patient focused integrative practitioner now and feel very grateful to have an option other than Dr Ash and her clinic.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Her practice manager used my credit card without my authorization for a service I neither needed or requested. When I questioned him, he lied to me stating that my Consent for Treatment constituted authorization to use my credit card without my knowledge. When I questioned this I was told I would no longer be treated by them and discharged from the clinic.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016