Ratings for Dr. Brenda Berge

This women is not mentally well. She should not be practising. I would avoid her services at all costs. Stay away. The only way I can describe her behaviour when she saw my son is crazy and unstable.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Brenda Berge is a freaking ear ninja. Very efficient, informative, and made me feel calm. I got my ears cleaned, something that isn't easy do to a sensitive post-surgical left ear... and she cleaned it. I felt like like I could hear the flapping of butterfly wings when I walked out. I've since been back 2 more times and I'll continue to do so. You rock Berge.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Berge lost my daughter's results after she told me she would forward the results to my family doctor directly the SAME DAY as our appointment. After two weeks of no communication from her, I had my family doctor's office follow-up to obtain the results. She then called me to ask me to come back in and bring my daughter to take new pictures of her ear so she could respond to my family doctor. Instead of looking for the results first, she wanted me to come back in so she could take another picture. Now my daughter is sick with another ear infection. If Dr. Berge forwarded the ear test results to my family doctor (who could've prescribed anti-biotics, Dr. Berge can't do that); then she probably would've been treated immediately and wouldn't have another ear infection. I will never come back here again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I was having trouble hearing out of my right ear, and believed I had suffered permanent hearing loss, as it had been getting gradually worse over the years. I was told that I should at least have someone look at it to make sure there was nothing that could be done. Dr. Berge got me in very quickly, and did a thorough exam and suggested treatment that has, without a word of exaggeration, changed my life for the better. Dr. Berge is the best. I was resigned to living with almost complete deafness in my right ear, to going

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Berge has been amazing with all of my daughters. One daughter was afraid and she spent the time needed to calm her down until she was able to examine her. I have 2 daughters with hearing impairment and they love seeing Dr Berge. She is honest, straight forward and tells everything you need to know. We had a bad experience with another audiologist in Cambridge several years ago and have also seen an ENT a few times, she is the best doctor we have seen and will continue to see her!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have to say I am disappointed to see the negative comments here and they must clearly be people who are taking out their own emotions and issues on Dr. Berge. I will say she was a few minutes late for my appointment, however once I was seeing her, her attention was focused just on me and the main problem I have been having. I feel she was very passionate in her explanations and was very helpful when I have been to many clinic which are dismissive. Thanks so much to dr. Berge and her wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

She is the best doctor I have ever been to! She has a heart of gold! I really felt like I was at home when I went in. And she's the only doctor that understood my vertigo. I did not need to pay anything as I was not aware that OHIP didn't cover her. She explained quite clearly and helped me understand how she was going to manipulate my head to help my inner ear. I read the other comments, and I have no idea why the others think she's unprofessional. I found her to be very personable and easy to get along with. And she made the situation much easier for me to handle.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

The worst experience I ever had with a doctor. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. My son was referred to this doctor by Kidsability because she has equipment which is suitable for kids. Everything was fine until we got into her office. She explained to me what she does and how it works. Fine. Then she was about to check my son's ears, my son got very upset and would not cooperate. She then proceeded by saying that children should not be acting like the way he did. She couldn't continue the exam and we rebooked.When she left the room,she made a comment to the people renovating outside by saying" I beat kids you know" because of the way my son was screaming. Talk about unprofessional. Unfortuantely,because I paid the 1st time and my son didn't cooperate,I had to go back. Once again we were treated unprofessionally and ignorantly. If I could turn back time, I would have rather paid another audiologist for a better outcome. I would never recommend her and hope no one else had to go through this.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

The most arrogant and unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. She did not introduce herself, make eye contact or put down her Starbucks cup during my appointment. I would not recommend anyone see her for a hearing test.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007