Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Cohen

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Duchess is a lot of fun and has a lovely personality. She makes you feel like you know her right away...and her name is Duchess; get it right!:) Dr. Cohen is kind of really distracting...he pretty much exudes sexiness! And then he starts talking and it's like Oh Dang! His accent is so cute. So maybe my view is biased...but I came in with wrist issues. He targeted what was wrong right away. I guess I didn't have too much of a medical mystery though. I had shoulder issues too and he used a shoulder/clavicle model to demonstrate what could be going on with me. His explanation was thorough and easy to understand. He was very punctual. He offered a suggestion for my wrist discomfort and it worked for me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Available when special needs arise. Sometimes a little slow at electronic RX transmissions. I have been seeing him for at least 10 years and am very happy with his services when I compare him to who my wife sees.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Alan R. Cohen's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1973)

Healthnet