Ratings for Dr. Susanna E. Johnson

Dr. Suzanna Johnson saved my life. She took the time to help me at a very difficult time of my life. She went out of her way to understand what I was going through and helped me work out my issues. She should be named doctor of the year! (any year). I highly recommend her to anyone searching for a first rate physician in Central Ohio.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

LOVE her. Been my doctor for a few years now and I have moved an hour and 20 mins away and I'm considering making the drive just to see her. She is very understanding and personable while staying professional. I feel like I can tell her anything and she isn't going to judge what I say or ask?

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE her!! She is super nice nd amazing with the kids! Very good Doctor! I recommend hr to everyone I know!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

BEST.DOCTOR.EVER! So very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

She has been our Dr. for 6 years and not only is she knowledgable, but very kind and she actually listens. The best around and we drive 20 minutes to see her. Top rate!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Johnson is the very best doctor I have ever had. I travel over 20 miles to her office because she actually listens to your concerns and truely cares. She is always professional and personable. She has been my Dr. for over 6 years.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for the last 4 years. She has always been patient, kind, gentle spoken and willing to help me in any way possible as a general practioner. She treats my normal, everyday problems with kindness and professionalism. She is helpful in referring me to the appropriate specialists for the conditions that exceed her area of expertise.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Susanna E. Johnson's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Marysville, OH