Ratings for Dr. Arnold Mellitts

Dr. Mellits listens well, asks all the right questions and follows up accordingly.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Mellits cared for my elderly mother during her last 5 years. He was always very kind and took the time to really listen to her concerns. The nurses who work with him are excellent, as well. My son goes to him now, and he is equally good with him. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Mellits is an excellent doctor who listens to his patients, checks your history, orders follow-ups as necessary and full testing as required. Requested paperwork is provided promptly. I've never had to wait beyond my appointed time; they have been extremely punctual. Very happy with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Dr. Mellitts listens to his patients' needs and administers treatment as necessary. He took the extra time to discuss medication options.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Mellitts is a very warm and personable doctor. Even though he kept me waiting he did apologize profusely and treated me like a human being. He asked about my family and seemed genuinely concerned about my health. He is one of the few doctors left who genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2005