Ratings for Dr. John M. Zeroogian

I wish I met Dr Zeroogian 10 years ago. I was initially diagnosed with IBS by 2 other GI specialists but never felt better with their treatments. Then Dr Zeroogian evaluated me and determined the cause of my symptoms within 1 month. Now I follow his suggestions and have never felt better in my life. Dr Z, thank you so much

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I saw Dr. Zeroogian after about a month of severe GI issues. He never did a physical exam, recommended a colonoscopy which was normal ( and went fine), then told me I had IBS. I continued to have symptoms not indicative of IBS and when I went back to see him,he blew me off. I ended up seeing another GI specialist in Boston who listened , performed a physical exam, and diagnosed my disease. I am much better now.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Great, great doctor. I've lived in many big cities and have seen many doctors for my colitis, but Dr Zeroogian tops them all.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr Zeroogian performed my screening colonoscopy recently and it was completely painless. I went to another doctor 5 years ago, and was in alot of pain during the procedure. My husband went to Dr Zeroogian last year and he did the procedure without any medications (again, painless colonoscopy) We both respect his skills and judgement.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Please find somebody else. He gave me medication for colonoscopy which is my colorectal surgon said no one uses anymore and his diagnosis is not good too. Be ready to take unnecessary medication

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I took pills for years and they sorta helped. He didnot do much after that. The heartburn pilsl werent helping me so I asked him about something else. He said no and that was that. He burshed me off and apparently did not care it seemd. I eventualy saw another doc who found the problem.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

I have been going to this doctor for 12 years and have had nothing but excellent trearment. He has performed several procedures on me and has always been effecient and professional. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Dr. John M. Zeroogian's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental