Ratings for Dr. Linda S. Harrison

I too just received a letter that she will not see me anymore. I have been a patient for almost 10 years. I also have type 2 diabetes. ..high blood pressure and recently diagnosed with hemochromatosis. I called their office a few weeks ago to get a refill on a prescription and was told I had to be seen before they would refill it. I asked about several different appointment times but everything they offered me wasn't working with my work schedule. The front desk woman who's name is Neco..or something like that was EXTREMELY rude to me. I asked her if everything was ok and she said "she was having a bad day" I asked her if Dr. Harrison could give me a call ? She told me Dr. Harrison was not in. I asked that she call me when she was back in the office. I never heard from her instead received a dismissal letter. I believe Neco (?) Was afraid she would get in trouble for how she treated me and that she told me she was having a bad day so made up something about our conversation to have them dismiss me as a patient. The letter states they would continue with my medical care for 30 days of receiving the letter. I called to my pharmacy to get my prescriptions refilled until I found another doctor and they told the pharmacy they were not my doctor anymore so obviously didn't continue my care as stated in the letter. Now not only do I not have a doctor I don't have priscrptions for my high blood pressure or my diabetes. I am forced to find another doctor without even getting the chance to talk to Dr. Harrison about what happened during my call to the office. I was excused without just cause. Dr. Harrosin was always very good to me and thorough. I just wish I had the opportunity to explain what happened that day.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Harrison dumped me as a patient unexpectedly after three years. The office was very rude to me when I called to ask why I received a letter telling me she would no longer be my doctor. The office would not give me a reason and said a doctor can refuse service to anybody. I believe it was because I did not have health insurance. The amount she charged me without insurance was way less than when I had insurance. I also had to watch my money and couldn't have all the tests done that she probably wanted to do. I had to keep it to the bare minimum until I found a job. So, she gave this type 2 diabetic the boot. This put me in a worse situation because now I have to find a new doctor and it will cost me a lot more to start over. I think their office cares more about money than their patients.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Harrison's office (Opportunity Medical) has recently undergone staff changes. Unfortunately, these changes have resulted in the new staff being rude to patients, phone calls not being returned, health questions going unanswered and long term medicine refills being ignored. At this point would NOT recommend this office for any medical care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

This was the worst experience I’ve ever had!! Her arrogance hit an all-time high. If you are a man do not go to this woman for anything. She would not listen to a thing I said and was totally indifferent to anything I tried to ask about. Total dis-interest in me as a patient. I felt like a inanimate object. When she did speak it was like she was speaking to a lamp shade and not a human. Botox, line STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I've had Dr. Harrison as my primary for 2 yrs. She has been very thorough with my and my two daughters' care. She takes time with all of us as needed. All of us are generally pretty healthy so we haven't needed much acute care so I can't rate that, but she has been completely thorough with helping us solve the more minor issues I have needed to come in with. I am completely satisfied with my doctor. Thanks Dr. Harrison!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Listened to everything I had to say, even when it cut into her lunch hour.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Harrison listens and takes as much time as needed to address all health issues presented and follows up on your progress. She and her staff are very attentive and respectful. I am completely satisified with her treatment.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Office staff is unprofessional and doesn't return calls. Dr. Harrison goes off on other subjects and doesn't listen to all of your problems just typically the first one or two. Is good about giving samples of new medications she adds.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

little knowledge of mental health issues

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Fantastic, caring, sensitive

flag | Submitted August 18, 2005

Dr. Linda S. Harrison's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Spokane Valley, WA