Ratings for Dr. Jon Paul Khoo

Brilliant, caring and compassionate. Extremely knowledgeable with a very friendly personality. A true friend when one is in need.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Fantastic experience. Dr Khoo was approachable, kind and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I have only been to Dr Khoo a few times to monitor my medication. He has been amazingly helpful and supportive. He does run late but you know this is to be expected in this field and it may be me needing extra time one day. I found the wait initially very frustrating but I guess that is a sign of a good doctor. Thoroughly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr Jon-Paul Khoo is amazing. I am very impressed with his knowledge of Bipolar which he specialises in. He is very caring and works with you to get you back to good mental health. He does run a little late some times but that's because he will spend extra time with a patient if they needed it. I highly recommend Dr Jon-Paul Khoo

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I am very impressed with Dr Khoo. He would have to be the best psychiatrist I have ever met. He is very kind and caring and non judgemental and has helped me a lot and he always has a solution for everything. Over all he will always do his best to help you. I have been going through a very difficult time with a situation no one wants to be in and Dr Khoo has always been there for me. I have Bipolar which he has a special interest in and I have recently been diagnosed with ADHD. I can't highly recommend him enough .

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Jon-Paul is a caring, expert professional. He has looked after our child for many years and has great skill when working with adolescents. His humanity is unequaled in our experience. He is also very respectful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I was referred to to Dr. Jon-Paul Khoo by my GP. After calling up to make an appointment I was advised that I could not do so until I had delivered the referral in person or by fax. I delivered the referral in person and after weeks and several phone calls to Dr Khoo's office, I am still waiting for him to look at my referral. Every time I call up, the administration staff are extremely unhelpful and tell me "just wait a few days." Unbelievable incompetence and unprofessionalism. Avoid!

Submitted February 19, 2013

I have been seeing Jon-Paul for 5 years. He will strive to get to the bottom of any problem, whether it be by using medication or by discussion. I have seen many psychiatrists during my lifetime and he is the best. It might help that I have bipolar and he specialises in this field. He is very personable and caring and always available.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr Khoo is very knowledgeable and thorough. He has a very pleasant manner and is easy to talk to. I feel that he really listens and is a caring, professional doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Sensational doctor. I think very highly of my GP & after he met Dr Khoo he was very impressed. Having now seen John Paul myself, I concur. During my consultation I asked him about his line of questioning re past events etc & he responded concisely & did not seem bothered or put out by this at all. After seeing a specialist one often feels "ripped off" but not this time! Best money I've spent in ages. Has an instant rapport, is understanding, non-judgmental, & very efficient & effective. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011