Ratings for Dr. Debra A. Disandro

I love Dr Disandro, she delivered both of my children via c-section. She is very professional and friendly. I would still be going to her but have since moved from the area.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I agree with the other comments. Dr. Disandro delivered both of my two children and I have been going to her for 10 years now.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I agree with the last reviewer. She is business-like but friendly and knowledgeable. She was clear and spoke in terms that I understood. She performed a procedure that I found uncomfortable when I had it performed by another doctor and I didn't feel anything when she did it. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

I have been a patient for almost 20 years and I love her. She is business-like but friendly, and will give you all the time in the world. I have tremendous confidence in her ability. She delivered my son and I had a wonderful experience. Other doctors in the practice are good as well (and I have seen them all at one time or another), so you can have confidence when she is not around. Wonderful, caring, dedicated doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Debra A. Disandro's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1982)