Ratings for Dr. John Turtle

If this is the same doctor that works in Mosman, so he has now a different name? Jonathan Turtle?

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Turtle now works in Mosman. Very expensive and arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

All about the dollars. Charged me $300 for a 30 second visit to answer one question that could have been done over the phone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Very expensive and seems to diagnose by trial and error.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I saw Dr Turtle over a two year period. I was also conned into having useless tests and buying expensive potions that do not work. After this I went to see a specialist who told me he had seen a number of Dr Turtles ex patients, all misdiagnosed. Sarah

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

My specialist wanted me to have HRT hormone pellet under the skin when I have had issues with taking the pill. Thank goodness I went to a dr who prescribes biodentical hormornes. My completely natural HRT hormone tablets are at a strenth to suit my body needs not the one size fits all pharmaceutical companies horse urine made HRT tablets. Very helpful very knowledgeable. As to misdiagnosing, I don't think any doctor is immune from this happening.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Do not go to this doctor. I am a cancer specialist and can tell you this man is dangerous. I saw a woman with obvious ovarian cancer. He has conned her into "treating" her cancer with expensive useless supplements. Her cancer is getting bigger and he tells her this is because the cancer cells are "lysing". She is completely brainwashed by this quack. She will also be dead within 3 months. If you have any common sense & value your life at all, avoid this man. I have nothing to gain by posting this information except the hope that I can save one person from meeting the same fate as this poor woman that has chosen to by into "Dr" Turtles complete quackery.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I have found Dr Turtle to be very helpful in treating my daughter. Every other GP we saw over the course of a number of years failed to diagnose her food allergies. Once these were identified the majority of her IBS disappeared. I think it's still an idea to keep an open mind in regards to other GPs....they aren't always the miricle workers we expect them to be.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Seems Dr Turtle is selling up his business in Canberra.However, I am a patient of Dr Turtle's and have found him to be a good doctor, offering good advice and treatment for me, in relation to a condition that I otherwise couldn't have received any help for, from mainstream doctors. He has a delightful sense of humour and is always willing to listen to me and explore new ideas and treatment for other conditions I suffer from. On the other hand, he does seem to miss diagnosing some serious symptoms, because he is so focussed on the nutritional supplements sale aspect of his business. He is too keen to flog his expensive and extensive supplements to patients, whilst ignoring other fundamentals and practicalities of healing. This tells me he'd rather get rich than genuinely wanting to heal people. I think he is a good person but misguided - his advice is patchy and not thorough. After a consult, you will learn something and be a bit wiser, but not enough to warrant the expense and trouble.

Submitted August 21, 2010

Over a very short period of time I paid out thousands to this guy. Big on testing the costs the earth and results in nothing. He is a basic GP.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010