Ratings for Dr. Eileen G. Jackson

Dr. Jackson is the best Dr. ever she delivered my first baby and everything was great due to her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very Knowledgeable and especially caring. Took a lot of time to get a good history.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

I met Dr Jackson in Sanpete Valley Hospital's emergemcy room. I was suffering from what seems to be an allergic reaction from a new perscription I was taking. I wasn't able to respond vocally or physically. I had no control over any of my body. However my husband knew everything that was going on and tried to explain to her what had been happening. She disreguarded his thoughts and decided that I have constipation problems (which I do, but had nothing to do with my symptoms). She did not know the cause of my health problems so decided to relate them to my constipation. She told my regular doctor that my constipation was caused by a psychiatric mental state. I don't know if maybe she thinks I have a fear of pooping or what, but I don't really think I would stop myslf from doing something like that!!! I mean, give me a break.She was also very rude to my husband, myself, and my mother. Telling us all that I was "frustrated" and that that was my problem. I would not reccomend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Eileen G. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med