Ratings for Dr. David Borts

great. staff is also very helpful and nice, no problems

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Been a patient of Dr Borts since 1993. Great Doctor: Great Cardiologist, but always has the human touch which makes him even better. His manner and humanity are remarkable, and now once again he has a great staff like he had back in the early 90's.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Borts for 20 years and he is a fantastic doctor. I was 28 when I went to him the first time so I was a little freaked out as was my Mother and he took the time to explain everything we needed to know and answer any questions we asked without hesitation. He was and has always been very caring. Good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him. He is fantastic and his staff are great as well.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Great doctor, very caring and a staff that is brilliant! Very kind, very helpful with great follow up. There were about 5 of them that helped me and each one was terrifc in their own way...................thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Borts was terrific with us. Helpful, patient and took time to talk with us. An excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Very personable and knowledgeable. During any visit he has shown extreme care in how I am doing and any referral is completed promptly. Great staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I always leave his office feeling he is pro=active, helpful and interested in me, not just my heart.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I had 2 experiences with Dr. Borts to do with my ongoing heart problems and he always suggested I should have a stress test instead of an angiogram and I always wondered why. Angiograms are done in the hospital and the dear doctor doesn't get a fee payment. A stress test is done by him in his new offices using his newly installed exercise treadmill machine. So he will always tell you to have a stress test done, which are very unreliable, instead of an angiogram.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

My first visit with Dr. D. Borts and I found him to be very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. I was very comfortabel with him, he explained and answered any questions my husband and I had. My check in with the receptionist was quick and easy and my appointment was on time! I would go back to Dr. Borts! Thank You Dr. Borts!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

The office seemed disorganized - Dr. Borts was arrogant. He seemed bored, maybe he needs to do something else. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015