Ratings for Dr. Edgar B. Bassig

While I cannot rate the doctor himself as I have never been at patient nor stepped foot in this office. I will rate his staff and practices. I scheduled an appointment with is office as a new patient. I was unable to make this appointment due to a funeral. I called 2 days before and cancelled. A month and a half later I received a bill for a cancelled appointment. I called the office and after being on hold 3 times I spoke to the person in billing. I asked for their name and why I was billed for this. I was told it was for a missed appointment on 08/27/2015. I asked when this appointment was made she said she couldn’t tell. I said it doesn’t say? She responded “no”. So I told her I shouldn’t be charged as I have never been in the office nor sign paperwork agreeing to pay for missed appointments, or known of their office policies. Also I have a phone record that I called and cancelled on 08/25/2015. Then she told me that was when the appointment was made. I stated I will not pay and am filing a complaint with the attorney general’s office. She replied rudely “go ahead” and hung up.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I love Dr. Bassig, he makes you feel very comfortable and he is professional. He takes his time to listen and he really cares about his patients. His NP on the other hand is very intimidating and has no empathy. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Bassig and staff are the best! All are very helpful and caring. Dr. Bassig is very compassionate as is the staff. I give them all 5 stars! Debi

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

He has an excellent manner with his patients; kind and caring. He is very knowledgable. His staff is very friendly and halpful!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Bassig is wonderful, he is very personable and knowledgeable. Don't care much for the staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Sits and listens and has a conversation about concerns.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

He is wonderful. I've been going to him for 14 years and highly recommend him. He's very personable and will refer you to a specialist, if needed. He understands allergies & interactions and does whatever he can to get proper treatment for you. Sometimes he's overbooked (by his staff) but he is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

he seems very helpful but some of his staff isnt that great!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

THAT CARE AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Edgar B. Bassig's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Lockport, NY