Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Ferrone

Excellent experience seeing this caring doctor. Can't say enough good things about my experience seeing him!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Ferrone help my daughter to keep her sight. She had bands on her retinas and I was told to wait 4-6 months to remove them. When I saw Dr. Ferrone, He explained that my daughter needed the surgery right away. I think if I had waited 4-6 moths my daughter would not have the sight she has right now. She can see with and without glasses even though she has not sight in her right eyes. I live in NJ and I will drive every year to long Island to see Dr. Ferrone. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr Ferrone is the finest skilled surgeon.I had a stage 3 Macular hole and was legally blind. He performed a vitrectomy and my vision was restored to 20/50. My eye had no swelling the next day after surgery. I would recommend him very highly to anyone with a retinal problem. He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Ferrone is an amazing doctor. He is young and very talented. My baby had problem with her eyes, so he performed a laser surgery when she was only 5 months old. He did great job. He saved her eyes. I forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Philip J. Ferrone's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY