Ratings for Dr. Mely C. Lim

My elderly parents have been patients of Dr. Lim for a number of years. She doesn't seem to understand the role of a family doctor and refuses to do anything unless she is "advised" to do so by a specialist. She has to routinely "look up" symptoms in order to make a diagnosis (or at least she does in my parent's treatment). I've seen better medical management in medical school students!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I really like Dr. Lim. She's not just in and out like most doctors, she actually takes the time to listen to your concerns. I went to her after leaving another practice and she has taken care of all my medical issues thus far (and she has set me to a few specialist needed).

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Dr.Mely LIM, would not see me because I had a medical card until see could verify that they would pay. I had to wait in one of her patient room until then. I decided to find a new doctor. she wasn't conceern about my health.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Dr. Lim seems to be knowledgeable about everything! She is very sincere and listens to everything you have to say. She is personable and also makes hospital visits. An outstanding family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Mely C. Lim's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV