Ratings for Dr. Arleigh I. Ancheta

This office is the absolute worst office I have ever encountered. I had problems with them 14 years ago when I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I only went back this time for my yearly and found out I was pregnant with my 3rd child. I had an ultrasound done and 2 days later ended up in the hospital for bleeding I am going on 8 weeks and the problem I'm encountering is something that the office should have caught 2 days prior. The staff is rude and not helpful at all I'm trying to get my records forwarded to my original OBGYN and they are not complying

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Good doctor but waaayyy tooo overbooked. As far as ob services, he has 2 offices, delivers at 2 different hospitals, and only has one ARNP to help. I usually had my appointments at 5PM, almost everytime I left the office a little after 7PM.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr ancheta is amazing sweet answers all your questions and makes you feel comfortable right away!! He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Takes no time to ask patient how they would like to do there own pregnancy schedules according to his own vacation schedule with no respect do your self a favor go somewhere else.

Submitted August 19, 2014

I love Dr. Anchetta I have been seen him for years. He delivered my daughter. Very good Doctor. In the other hand the office staff is HORRIBLE.. The office manager in the New Port Richey is EXTREMLY RUDE. It is a shame being that he is a great person. For only that reason I wont see him again or reffer anyone. If I am paying for a service I should be treated with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

He was a good doctor, but when I had my baby I had trouble during labor and it turns out that he should have performed a c-section in the first place, instead of laboring with a baby who was on her side. We both turned out fine. My daughter is 2 now and she's growing beautifully. Dr. Ancheta did help me out with my ovarian cysts after I had the baby. He fixed the problem with a certain kind of birth control. Now everything is fine!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Ancheta is the most caring and knowledgeable OGYN i know. I trust him with my life. He is very friendly to his patients and take time to address my concerns. He delivered my two children by C-Section and i would have him deliver my third if i get pregnant again. I highly recommend him to be your obgyn. That's my doctor :)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Ancheta has been my second gyno. The first lady I went to was absolutly horrible. But now that I switched, I feel so much more comfortable. He has an awesome bed side manor, he was very specific with the procedures. I'm 11 weeks along, and the ultra-sound tech made my first look at baby very special. I'm very satisfied with Dr. Ancheta so far. I'm a rather young mother, and I greatly appreciated that he didn't treat me like a steriotype at all. Or a "number" as some people put it. He was very considerate in the way he adressed my concerns. I also became ill with a bad cold recently, and they got me in immediately, and called me in antibiotics right away. The staff always calls me back when they say they will, and are always polite.I'de reccomend him to close friends.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

I refused a hysterectomy , instead having a d&c every other year ,for the past ten years, I finally ran out of options. dr. anchetta was very understanding and performed the necessary surgery, with no unexpected events.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

I was a patient of Arleigh Ancheta and he tested my on a normal pap while I was pregnant. My test came back positive for clamidia and he never told me thank god I switched to another doctor and they told and treated me if I had not been treated my now 7 month old daughter would have been born blink or stillborn he is a horrible man and a horrible doctor... Please for you're child's sake find a better doctor

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Arleigh I. Ancheta's Credentials

• Spanish

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Port Richey, FL