Ratings for Dr. Barry R. Cooper

Been going to him for over 30 years - excellent diagnostician

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

This is one of the best family doctors I have ever had for myself or my family. Dr. Cooper treats my elderly mom (93 y.o.), myself (61) and my husband (71). He is knowledgeable, thorough, extremely dedicated, efficient and takes total care of his patients. I have no criticisms of this doctor, but only the highest praise in every area on which patients evaluate their family doctors. He is highly respected by his patients, nurses, other physicians and all professionals who interact with him. He is the doctor to have taking care of your family. He has been rated a top-doc by Philadelphia Magazine year after year. His staff is the best in every way. They go way beyond the call of duty to see that patients' needs are met. I am especially thankful for Sandy, who is a miracle worker that seems willing and able to solve any problem within a very short time. I highly recommend Dr. Barry Cooper of Abington, PA!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

An extremely thorough, well-read, competent family doctor who is highly respected by his physician peers, nurses, and his patients too. He is especially good with my elderly mother, who trusts him totally. He is a no nonsense doctor who is very concerned about his patients. He came everyday to see me at 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM while I was in the hospital. He is truly a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Barry R. Cooper's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)