Ratings for Dr. Louis Yeh

Ive been going to Dr Yeh for 17 years now. I trust this man with my health, my kids and my life! I have never had patience, so I love that I don't have to wait long to see him. If my kids are sick. I call them and the lovely ladies always fit me in. the office staff is great, caring and Dr Yeh is a super great family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Not good. Never follows up on things. Gives me meds and then should follow up on progress but does not. I tell him i am going to try lifestyle changes instead of meds and he agrees but does not set up followup. I follow up later and find things are a lot worse and other doctor tells me he should have never let this happen. Others tell me "he put you on that and never set up followup test? Im changing doctors.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr Louis Yeh is fast in his service. You are normally in and out. However, my concern is around the time he spends with each patient. I don't have the confidence he does thorough check-ups as he is suppose to. When I usually leave is office, I don't feel fulfilled in his service. I believe a little more patient care can be provided to each patient.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

dr yeh has always been helpful and i always feel great after leaving his office :)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Dr. Yeh is always on time. I never worry about waiting. He can take patients any time. I never wait more than a day for an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

We have him for more then 10 years. He always has professional guide to you. When you have some potential issue but you don't know, he will warn you. That's why we like him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Very professional and knowlegeable. We were glad to find him as our former family doctor retired. Surprised to find a doctor of his ability accepting patients.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Yeh seems to always want you to come back when you don't need to. When you see him, you're in and out immediately. That's why there is no wait. You can book an appointment on the same day and be taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Our family has been going to him for almost 15 years and always feel he has been very helpful and has done a great job.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007