Ratings for Dr. Darrin G. Campo

He is closing his practice next week, and he will be sorely missed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

We have been going to Dr. Campo for the last several years and feel we have gotten great care. We were saddened to learn that he is looking to close down his practice. The office staff has been very helpful and great as well. But it looks as if he, like a lot of other doctors, has gotten tired of the hassles that the insurance companies have been giving him as well as other doctors.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Submitted August 27, 2014

He is friendly, thorough, and quick to respond to any issues you may have. Staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

I've known Dr. Campo since he was an ER attending and was happy that he opened his own practice in Middletown. He is always patient and listens to all of your concerns and willing to access you when you need to seek a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Campo is a wonderful doctor that actually takes the time to listen and talk to me like a normal person and not a medical genius. He is a patient and not afraid to tell you how it is especially when it is a serious situation. I would refer him to anyone as a primary doctor. The office staff is always pleasant and never rude. I give the whole practice a thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Campo has been our family doctor for years, we first met him at his old practice in Glasgow and followed him to Middletown when he opened his own practice. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality doctor who actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Personable. Took a good deal of time to address my concerns. Thorough in evaluating problems and tries to find answers even when they are not easy to find. Office is extremely nice as well. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Dr Campo has always provided me with the best of care. His ability to comprehend what it is I am trying to communicate is outstanding. He listens carefully and maintains eye contact the entire time. He send prescriptions electronically to my pharmacy. His office staff is engaging and friendly. Have not once been made to feel I was a bother. Comfortable setting. I have witnessed patients ahead of me, having conversation with the staff and still talking when I was checking out. Waiting room is so comfortable , I could sleep there. Deanna always is so friendly and warm when I arrive. Copays collect at the END of the visit. Tina is new, but is as pleasant as the rest of the staff. Dr Campo has obviously hand selected his staff who share his vision and ability to communicate with his patients. I love this office and know no matter what, they are there for me, as they always have been.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Campo is well spoken but I got the feeling that he didn't listen to what I had to say. Been a patient for several years but I'm switching

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Dr. Darrin G. Campo's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1991)