Ratings for Dr. L. Todd Olsen

Assembly line medicine. Dr Olsen does good work, but seems to have to many patients, or to little time.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Several family members have used Dr. Olsen. He does what he says he'll do. Will recommend him at any time.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Visited office for extreme hip pain. Never saw the doctor, say a PA. Never heard back from them after the visit. Looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I was suffering with unbelievable pain in my right knee caused by deteriorated cartilage which made bone on bone on the inside half of my knee. I had spent several years with this pain while dealing with the McBride doctors and 2 others. After 1 visit with Dr. Olsen he agreed I was past due for an Oxford Partial Knee Replacement. I have been a sports official for 30 years and Dr. Olsen came highly recommended by other officials. The procedure went well, I was off pain meds in less than a week and my rehab was completed in less 2 months. His staff are professional, his PA is amazing, the wait time for a scheduled appointment has never exceeded 15 minutes - amazing since I would wait 2 to 3 hours for my scheduled appointment at McBride. Dr. Olsen is the best choice for quality, empathetic, professional orthopedic care in the OKC area.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

AMAZING

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I had had been hit from behind in my car so I had several things that needed to be seen about..... my neck they refered me to another doc, Shoulder right saw a pa every time I was there, surgery was the plan but my doc does not like for me to get off cumindun (blood thinner) Right foot I kept telling them to check it out as it was very painful and was hard to walk on. But PA said oh not likely u injured ur foot so he did not x ray. Now two yrs later my reg Doc did xray it as I re-injured it and they found out I had an old broken bone healed. So they complexly missed that. As I did not see the Doc himself so I do not know what he is like they always told me he is in an emergency or was backed up. Will not go to again nor recommend their office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Olsen. His staff and physican's assistants have been very nice and helpful. They have given me all the information I needed to make a good decision about my problem and I would recommend this Dr. to anyone who needs this type of service.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Took wonderful care of my Dad before, during and after his hip replacement surgery. Very well thought of by Dad's cardiologist whose opinion we value.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I would recommend dr Olsen to anyone! He has done 2 off shoulder surgeries did a great job and is about to do the 3rd (my own fault). He was always very polite nd actually cared about me and didn't see me as a patient. He honestly cares about your well being. He is very informative and staff is amazing. They are always very polite and if you call because you have questions or need meds after surgery they will always call you back within the same day. I had a great experience with him and his staff

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

HE IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL AND HAS FIXED MANY ISSUES WITH KNEES, SHOULER ETC

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. L. Todd Olsen's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med