Ratings for Dr. Namir Khalaf

We have been going to the doctor for many years and I must say he is the most kindest compassionate dentist ever. He is a great dentist and my mouth has never felt better. Me and my wife recommend him to everyone. Everyone in town thinks he is the best dentist ever. Very generous and kind and an excellent dentist I must say!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Me and wife are new patients and had a great appoinment for the first time. They were busy so we had to wait an extria 10 minutes but we are very happy with this office and the doctor. My son was smiling all the way to the treasure box. We don't have insurance but the prices were very reasonable. We just moved here to town and everyone we talked to had good things to say and they were right.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

It is obvious the last person has not been to this office. We have been patients ever since Dr Khalaf has been in Dresden and we have only great things to say. Everyone we know loves going to him and the hygienist and assistant and receptionist are so nice. Dr Khalaf does great work and is very professional and explains everything to us. If we have a cavitie or other problem he shows us in the camera. Dr Khalaf and his staff help alot of people out that are in need as well. Also, He doesnt drive a Mercedes he has a Toyota, the last person definetely must be confusing Dr Khalaf with someone else. He is the most straight forward dentist we have ever known, very kind, very gentle, and he does alot of volunteer work for many in need. He is very generous.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

very happy to be a patient here, the doc and his staff are the best I have ever had. I am so so pleased. He explains everything to me and I feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

not happy with my first visit. They were late by 30 minutes and I felt rushed. I also had an unexpected fee to pay. Will not return.

Submitted November 18, 2015

They are always friendly and professional at this office. I had a toothache and the doctor stayed late to help me. Thank You.

Submitted November 9, 2015

been going to him for over 13 years, he and staff have always been very nice and gentle and caring people, excellent work as well, best office i have ever been too, dr khalaf is a really nice and good dentist. I dont need to say anymore!

Submitted November 5, 2015

great dentist, respectful guy always happy and always happy to help

Submitted November 3, 2015

Good work, but If only his personality was as good as his work.

Submitted October 27, 2015

this dentist and his staff are great. they are always on time when we go and are always very fair in prices, in fact i pay less than my old dentist charged me for years. He is very gentle and very good dentist, my mouth has never felt better. Everyone i know goes to him and loves him and staff. We are fortunate to have them in town.

Submitted July 10, 2015