Ratings for Dr. Marvin J. Young

Dr. Young is my husband's Urologist. My husband has always spoken very highly of him. During the last medical problems he has had, I went to his appointment with him so I could better understand "what was going on". I found Dr. Young to be very caring, and very thorough in what he explained to us and what to expect should surgery be necessary. In addition, his office staff was extremely caring, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Practice is for male urology. Females are not wanted. At the conclusion of 2 visits he hit me, (a female) in the stomach. The first time I was surprised and didn't know what to make of it. The second time he hit me so hard I was gasping for breath. I'm thinking of filing some type of formal charge so other females do not go through this.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

good caring surgeon, with excellent knowledge in his field. takes the time to explaine any procedure, and also gives the information to the family member. on a scale of 1 to 10 is rating would be a 10

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Marvin J. Young's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)