Ratings for Dr. Patrick N. Pulliam

We are so glad to have found Dr. Pulliam. I went to visit him and several other doctors before my son was born and he was by far the smartest person I spoke with. He answers all of my questions and if I do make and error because of not knowing he tells me not only what I did wrong, but how to go about fixing the issue. His nurse is so nice and has been very helpful- they always call back quickly and there have been several occasions when they told me not to bring my son in that time would help- and it did. Dr Pulliam believes in parents rights and in educating parents so their children grow up healthy-

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I have a premie on a heart monitor. The hospital sent all his records to this doctor and all he says about 90% of the things is "You need to find out which doctor at the hospital saw him and call them I don't know about that." And not just the monitor, he told me my son was fine and just fussy. I told him to another doctor a few hours later just to be sure... he has an ear infection. PLEASE don't take you kids to this doctor. He does not spend much time with you and cant seem to answer many questions. This is my 3rd child so I'm not stupid. But this guy sure is!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Pulliam is very arrogant. I recently contacted him to speak with him about my son's speech therapist who believes our son has Pdd and to say that I do not want to vaccinate anymore. Instead of him returning my call he had one of his nurses call me. She sad that Dr. Pulliam willnot speak with me until I show him on paper what the speech therapist said and also that I can stop vaccinating if I want but that I would have to deal with the schools and the government. She said it in a way to intimidate me. Thank God I know my rights. Dr. Pulliam still could've had the decency to speak with me as a concerned parent. Please do not go to this doctor if you want what's best for your children.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Patrick N. Pulliam's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1995)

Health Net