Ratings for Dr. Rick L. Long

Dr.Long is a great family doctor and I have been with him for over 20 years. He diagnosed my symptons and began treatmeat quickly in order to resolve my concerns. He is readily available and can discern the need for the correct specialist quickly. One of the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Has been our family dr. for about 40 yrs. He is one in a million! Great compassion; calls you himself with test results. Will refer to a specialist if he feels you need care outside of his FP capabilities. His patients drive from many miles around to see him. LIstens carefully to your concerns; always concerned about cost of meds,etc. when prescribing. You will NEVER find anyone better.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

He is the most caring Dr I've ever been to. I've gone to him for 25 years and I chose my insurance plan based on whether I can see him. I would never change practices. The office is very competent and the doctor calls me personally to discuss test results etc. Can't say enough good stuff about him!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

AMAZING! NEVER MET ANOTHER LIKE HIM! Have been a patient for 23yrs and he now cares for my kids as well!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Absolutely outstanding full-service practice that I've been going to for more than 30 years.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

has been our family dr. for 35 yrs. No words to describe the quality of care....beyond excellent.Is known to go beyond the call of duty to help his pts. We Lived in another city for 15yrs. but continued to drive back for his care...He is known thru out the city for his wonderful care.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr.Long has been my doctor my whole life (22 years now), and that is no joke. He is an amazing, caring and loving doctor. He is wonderful with children and adults alike, and really takes the time with all of his patients. He goes above and beyond what you would expect from a doctor and has a great attitude. He takes the time to talk to kids (and give them gum and a sticker when they are finished....sometimes adults too) and takes even more time to explain things to his patients. I haven't seen him rely too much on nurses to do a whole lot of the 'footwork'. I would tell anyone to go here, because you will get the best doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

I can only echo the prior patitnt's rating. He has been my doctor for many years and I have never had a problem being seen. He listens and cares.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Life long family doctor of mine. Saved my life due to early cancer detection. Simply the best Doctor I know (and I have met quite a few over the years due to health problems). Has always been there whenever needed for any reason.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2006

Dr. Rick L. Long's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)