Ratings for Dr. Nicki Plementosh

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

I went to her clinic because they specialize in "women & their issues." She had a terrible bedside manner. I only stayed with her for less than a year because each visit was awful. The wait to see her (or any Dr. there - as I had one appt with another Dr. when she wasn't available) was ridiculous. She makes you wait and then spends about 3 minutes with you. I had gone in for my annual exam and after, had a few questions about an issue I was having. She never asked if I had questions, rather stood up after about 2 minutes and opened the door. I told her I had questions and she stood at the door (with it open and people were walking past the door) and spoke loudly about my issues for all to hear. Seemed not to believe my issue, but told me to see a specialist. She did not have recommendations for a specialist or anything more than that. She seems to be in it for the paycheck, not because she wants to help patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I've Been seeing Dr P for Years...She is wonderful and I would refer her to anyone! You never feel like a number and you never feel rushed.. She is very warm, caring and sincere!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Nicki Plementosh's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI