Ratings for Dr. Julie S. Mitnick

I have been going to Julie Mitnick, MD since I was 26 years old for mammography, ultrasound and MRI. In fact I was there yesterday for my yearly (and now 3D) mammogram. She is literally the best doctor I have ever met. She is informative, honest, caring, easy to communicate with and totally present for all patients. She is a true medical professional in every way and so are all of the doctors and staff, from front of office to technician, who work for and with her. I would recommend Julie Mitnick and Murray Hill Radiology to anyone and everyone and indeed have. A+++++++++++++

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Mitnick is a true professional and a most caring individual. She diagnosed my breast cancer, arranged for me to see the surgeon at Sloan Kettering all within less than 36 hours. She is a Saint that has touched my life.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I first became Dr. Mitnicks patient over 20 years ago. I find her to be an excellent doctor and a very concerned individual. Under other circumstances I might not rate the office punctuality so high, but I truly believe that she sees patients one by one and as soon as one patient leaves another is issued in. No rush..... if a patient needs an extra minute or two she/they give that time and so the schedule can become backed up. I have always had every question answered to my satisfaction. Not all patients have an uncomplicated history or comfort level. I have seen the doctor less and less over the years. When I first visited I was fully insured. Circumstances have caused me to skip a year or more here and there. I have always been welcomed back and never scolded. She is a very kind, sensitive and understanding individual. The stuff all doctors should be made of! My reason for visiting this site is because I have moved upstate and find that too many years go by now. I am currently on the hunt for another doctor nearer to my current location. I will request my records be forwarded. However... If for some reason a second opinion is needed Dr. Mitnick will be my first choice. I highly recommend the doctor and her staff. Jane Schramm

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Julie Mitnick, at Murray Hill Radiology, has been my doctor for over 20 years. The office is professional, but also warm. I really like the procedure which is very personal. Before every mammogram, Dr. Mitnick comes in to exam me and after the mammogram, she reads the film on the premises along with several colleagues, and personally gives me the results before I leave. Many mammography places mail or call with the results days or even weeks after the exam which can be very anxiety-provoking. Spending a little more time at the office to wait for the results is well worth it. I can highly recommend both Dr. Mitnick and Murray Hill Radiology.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

We have been receiving services from Murray Hill Radiology for more than ten years with no problem. A few years ago, they told us that our provider, Julie S. Mitnick would no longer accept Medicare payment and they transferred my wife to Orna Hadar. They told us she would accept the Medicare rate. At our last visit, they gave us two invoices, one correctly reflecting the Medicare charges, the other required upfront payment of more than a $1,000.00 before they would see my wife. She had no choice at the time in accepting these conditions as they were doing a biopsy on a suspected malignant growth. We subsequently requested a corrected invoice. This has resulted in a dispute with the billing department of Murray Hill Radiology, which we are unable to resolve. I would not recommend this clinic under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Julie S. Mitnick is probably,not only one of the finest physicians I have ever had the pleasure to deal with,but a remarkable human being. Her kindness, compassion and caring nature are some of the many reasons patients come from all over the world to have her treat, and diagnose them.I am also a patient of Dr.Zalasin and Dr. Tashman,amazing women,who are not only brilliant,but make you feel comfortable and at ease when going for this,sometimes difficult, testing.Dr.Mitnick re-instills in me that a there are doctors who care about the human spirit, and not only there for a fee.Its worth every penny of your visit. I have been a patient of Dr.Mitnick's since 2002 and the Drs. and staff are always consistently compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Mitnick is the BEST radiologist in New York City. She is so compassionate, Brillant and the best at finding the earliest and smallest possible suspicious looking lesions. Without her I would be in serious trouble or maybe not hereto be so Thankful. God Bless her annd the Radiology team at Murray Hill.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Mitnick takes no medical insurance, but is worth every penny you pay. She is the best. Her diagnostic ability is unparalleled. Every mammogram is analyzed by two radiologists. The technicians are skilled, kind and as gentle as possible, given the situation.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

great dr. very caring. knows her stuff. very thorough. office is crowded but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Julie Mitnick is a brillian radiologist with the most incredible eyes and ability to see and visualize in the world. She is fantastic

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Julie S. Mitnick's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1972)

HealthPartners