Ratings for Dr. Sophie Jacob

Her 'hard sell' technique is over the top. I've never met a Chiropractor more committed to getting your money. Would not recommend this establishment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Sophie Jacobs weight loss program is presented as a hard sell and the only reason I got only 1 treatment is because of the treatment I got was a cheap price on Groupon, Her regular prices costs $1000 of dollars and you are charged the same regardless if you have to loose 10 or 50 pounds. I initially bought the Groupon than the hard sell begun and I then pre paid for 4 treatments. After careful consideration I went to my 1st appointment and decided I wanted a full refund which I was given partly minus the cleansing supplements She over charged me for the supplements by $100. I know this for a fact since I went on line and checked with other practitioners. I would not recommend her unless you have a lot deposable income.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I started with Dr. Sophie to help me lose weight she has accomplished that but has helped me with so many other things, I feel better about myself physically and emotionally. She has helped me every step of the way, I have a long way to go but I'm ready for this journey knowing Dr. Sophie and her office staff will be right beside me every step of the way. She cares for each one and really gets to know you as a person not just a patient. I would recommend her any time!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Other than Dr Sophie being good at what she does, she has some of the deepest passion for her work. Add to this, compassion for mankind and you have a winning combination. She uses kinesiology (muscle testing) which is scientifically based. Also low level lasers and an excellent knowledge of nutrition. I would recommend her any time!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

This woman is not only good at her work and cares very much about you but she's personable with you. remembers your name when you come in - before she looks at the chart to see 'who' you may be. very very impressive and she's darn good at what she does.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2005

Dr. Sophie Jacob's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal