Ratings for Dr. Bernard W. Asher

Actually UMMC recommended him but I thought he was terrible. He didn't listen to my concerns and I felt like he was rushing me in the appointment and was not clear on answering any of my questions. His staff is wonderful but he sure could take some input from them because he is rude.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I believe from my personal experience and may other of his patients that I have spoke with that he should be the number one rated surgeon in Batavia. In my experience and knowledge in the medical field he is the best. Highly professional, excellent bedside manor, does not speak down, fully covers all information to patients and if they are hesitant suggests a second opinion and if fully believe he has gotten a bad rap due UMMC. I am ready to express this in the local paper. Dr Asher you are the Best!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

My visit with this doctor was a waste of time and money. He didn't listen to my description of the symptoms and therefore didn't help. I felt like he was trying to move me through his office just to collect his commission. No personality.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Bernard W. Asher's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1958)

MSP/BC Med