Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Taylor

The other rating is obviously malicious by someone who has a personal grudge against this doctor. I'm not a patient, but an X-ray tech who works with this doctor and his professionalism and care for the patients he sees is exemplary. Sad to see that obviously malicious ratings like the other one aren't screened out.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I was up for my annual review and my boss told me I needed to "step up" my game at work. I've been using the standard methods of eternal torture for a few millennia now, and it has been getting same old, same old. This is where my great friend Dr. Tom comes in as he has tortured people for decades with his incessant blathering, sorry understanding of anything scientific, and poor medical skills. Without getting into the specifics (this is a family site after all), the techniques Dr. Tom showed me helped boost my morale, while destroying the morale of the eternally danged (the PC police wouldn't allow the proper term, sorry)! My boss has been ecstatic, and I've never been happier! Thanks again Dr. Tom!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Thomas F. Taylor's Credentials

• Arabic

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1984)