Ratings for Dr. Roger E. Bassin

Dr. Bassin will put you at ease the moment that you meet him. I had made the appointment on the spur of the moment, and, a few days later, I was questioning myself--what if it goes wrong, what was I thinking etc. Those thoughts quickly evaporated when I met Dr. Bassin. He shows you before and after pictures, and walks you through the procedure of what he will be doing. All I know is that it was the one of the very best decisions that I have ever made. Dr. Bassin will have you looking your very best! After the procedure, I then went to see Amy, who performed the Lazer Dot Therapy on me. She also will put you at ease--imagine not having any more acne scars or sun damage to your face--sounds good huh? Well, it is good, and I feel and look amazing!!! Thank you Dr. Bassin and Amy!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Felt comfortable and the staff were really sweet. I was scared of the process . But it actually never felt uncomfortable. The surgery went with no problems. I guess the real question is how I look now. My husband says I look awesome.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I was ashamed of my appearance all my later life. I stayed in the background because I felt everyone was talking about me and my severe deep wrinkles. I finally decided I was going to do something about it for me and feel better about myself. I received a Lazer facelift and DOT Laser Therapy. With the Lazer facelift, the first 24hours was very uncomfortable. But Dr. Bassin, Nancy and his staff are the most caring, wonderful and sweet people you could ever have. My results are Wonderful!! Wonderful!! I am thrilled beyond belief. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

The office was clean the staff nice. The doctor did his job. I am looking better for a small cost.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I had a lower eyelid procedure in May 2016 which was unsuccessfully. A second procedure was done to fix the first procedure which was also unsuccessfully. I went for a follow up in December 2016 and I was told by the doctor that he's unable to fix my eyes and that I should not go to another doctor to try and fix it. At least he did the honorable thing by giving me a refund. So, now I'm walking around with bags under my eyes that are worst than before I had the procedure. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

My experience was excellent with DrBassin and his entire staff. I am very pleased with the results (aqualipo and natural fill to the lines in my face). My husband was impressed and I look refreshed and my middle is much smoother. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

My aqua lipo by That Spanish doctor ruined my life . Not one thing was as promised. I never had children by choice and now I have a muffin top and bulges that were not present before. I had the procedure w/o medication as they said it was not painful . I was yelling in pain the entire time . The lipo machine kept getting stuck and I am positive he never did the final step to tighten my belly. I had to buy larger pants to wear. Once off the table they bandaged me and i had to toilet as I had an hours drive home . Blood started dropping down my leg . I came out and the male assistant re wrapped me as the blood was spilling on the wooden floor . They just wiped the floor. I don't think that was very steril for the next victim . I will not let my husband see me in the nude because of how disfigured I am . I tried contacting them and sending emails and all they wanted was another $100 to be seen again. Do not have aqua lipo unless your prepared to get a tummy tuck after that. Disgusted in Davenport Florida

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Bassin is beyond fantastic. His intellect, bedside manner, care, concern and ability are unrivaled. He is surrounded by a superb staff as well. The procedure for which I originally presented to his office was discussed an alternative was offered that was less expensive and better suited for my personal needs and desired results. He is an awesome physician and I can not possibly rate him or his staff any higher. I unequivocally highly recommend him. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had a bulging eye due to a thyroid condition. Dr Bassin did a graft from my palate and rebuilt my eye to match the other eye. Dr. Bassin did a fantastic job, and even another Dr. stated that Dr. Bassin had done a great job as he couldn't tell that I had a bulging eye. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bassin and my results are fantastic. Dr. Bassin explained the procedure and what it entailed and the outcome. The surgery went exactly as I was told. I waited 5 years to have it done, but I am glad I did because I found Dr. Bassin and I am so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I had Aqua/smart lipo in several areas and a Laserlift at the same time. Results were as expected and I thank Dr. Bassin and his staff. Always have realistic expectations when having any type of plastic surgery procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Bassin. I am very happy with results and glad I did it!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Roger Bassin, M.D. is an Orlando plastic surgeon specializing in facial plastic & reconstructive surgery, as well as cutting-edge liposuction techniques. Dr. Bassin earned his medical degree from George Washington University & completed his residency in Ophthalmology at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology & is a member of both the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery & the American Society of Liposuction Surgery.

• English

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1996)

• Breast augmentation