Ratings for Dr. Roger E. Bassin

I worked with Dr. Bassin over the past 6 months and have met with him personally several times. I had dark circles under my eyes and wanted to get major eye surgery to get them removed and was willing to pay for it right then. Instead, he said we should do a much CHEAPER and Simpler procedure where he took some fat from my side torso and injected it under my eyes to fill the circle, called Naturalfill. The procedure cost WAY less than I was prepared to pay and had a quick recovery time. I found him easy to be with, trustworthy, attentive and his staff to be great as well. When I check in for my appointments, the receptionist ( at least pretended like) she knew me, and called me by name saying she already had it taken care of and I didn't even need to sign in. The recovery time was about what they told me, about a week. About 6 weeks after the procedure I met for a post-op with Dr. Bassin and told him I wasn't happy with the procedure as I felt I still had the dark circles under my eyes, though they did look WAY Better. (maybe I was just being picky or had too high of expectations). Right away, he said he wanted me to be happy and promised to REDO the same procedure AGAIN for me AT NO COST which was a relief and now my eyes look as good as they possibly can without a major Eye surgery and a Major bill. I had personal experience with several Cosmetic Surgeons with my close friends, and find Dr. Bassin to be among the best. My experience with him showed me you can trust Dr. Basin to do whatever it takes to do good surgery work, and to make you happy in the end with as little stress as possible.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

After meeting with Dr. Bassin I was sure he was the Doctor for me and the procedure was the right one for me. I am so excited with the results. I look and feel so much better. If you are considering having any procedure done, I would encourage to meet with Dr. Bassin and his staff. He will be honest and straight forward about what you can accomplish together.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

After too long I just went and did it . Lipo that is and goodness what a difference. Thank You guys I really mean it .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

My experience I would say was above average. The staff could not have been kinder . The surgery felt strange but it should right. I came through well and the pretty face I now see in the mirror . Well makes me feel great

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Experience was good . Would refer a friend . The Lipo went fast with little discomfort. The healing is still taking effect but so far so good.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I had a simple Botox procedure and it went well. My sister had a breast augmentation and that turned out great . That is why I came to the Bassin center.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I had Aqualipo on my abdomen and hips and thighs and could not be more pleased. The procedures were not cheap but it was well worth it to treat those areas that no amount of diet and exercise helped. You cannot expect perfection so if you don't have a model's body going in, you won't look like a model after the procedures. You have to keep your expectations realistic and you won't be disappointed. Dr Bass in is board- certified contrary to what one review said. This is easily verified. He is knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him and Aqualipo

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Good Guy . After ten years of complaining to my wife about my ' extra belly fat . I did some research and ask around my gym . One of the guys wife had seen Bassin . So I made the trip to the office and found him to be open and honest about what could and could not happen. The cost was within my means so I signed up. The day of the surgery they helped me to calm down and the doc was really easy going . I was in the marines but still not hip to cosmetic surgery ;scared of needles LoL. The post operative stuff went well and the problem with the excess belly fat has been resolved . I would like to go back soon and do the same for my chin area. I feel safe there . For now I am enjoying to see or not to see my new belly. All is good here.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

He's the nicest, most understanding guy in the world until he's got your money. He claimed that my thighs and stomach would be thin after Aqua lipo. Not true. $11k later, not one person has noticed a difference. I paid to have fat transferred to the face as well, which is supposed to be permanent. It is not. When I asked him, he was irritated with me and said I should just lose weight. If it were that simple, I wouldn't have spent my life savings on these procedures. Only wanted what I paid for. He's more interested in his media appearances than his patients these days. Save your money, go to anyone else.

Submitted May 1, 2015

For about five years now I've had fat under my chin/neckline that I just couldn't seem to get rid of. No matter how much I worked out, nothing seemed to change. I decided to look into different procedures to assist in tightening under my chin. As soon as I saw Dr. Bassin, I felt at ease. All of the nurses and doctors were so nice and comforting. He told me about a new procedure called smart lipo where they use a laser to melt the fat and tighten under the chin. It almost seemed too good to be true. No anesthesia, small incision, little recovery time....I was in! That next month I had my procedure (took less than 30 minutes!) And here I am one week after the procedure and I am THRILLED with my results. I know it will take about a month or two to see the absolute FINISHED result but I will say I'm completely content with my progress so far. My face looks so much thinner and I'm no longer ashamed of my side profile. I can finally wear my hair up and not be afraid of drawing attention to my face. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I have Dr. Bassin and his team to thank for it!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1996)