You may also like

Rate Dr. Roger E. Bassin

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Ratings

My experience I would say was above average. The staff could not have been kinder . The surgery felt strange but it should right. I came through well and the pretty face I now see in the mirror . Well makes me feel great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Experience was good . Would refer a friend . The Lipo went fast with little discomfort. The healing is still taking effect but so far so good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I had a simple Botox procedure and it went well. My sister had a breast augmentation and that turned out great . That is why I came to the Bassin center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I had Aqualipo on my abdomen and hips and thighs and could not be more pleased. The procedures were not cheap but it was well worth it to treat those areas that no amount of diet and exercise helped. You cannot expect perfection so if you don't have a model's body going in, you won't look like a model after the procedures. You have to keep your expectations realistic and you won't be disappointed. Dr Bass in is board- certified contrary to what one review said. This is easily verified. He is knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him and Aqualipo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Good Guy . After ten years of complaining to my wife about my ' extra belly fat . I did some research and ask around my gym . One of the guys wife had seen Bassin . So I made the trip to the office and found him to be open and honest about what could and could not happen. The cost was within my means so I signed up. The day of the surgery they helped me to calm down and the doc was really easy going . I was in the marines but still not hip to cosmetic surgery ;scared of needles LoL. The post operative stuff went well and the problem with the excess belly fat has been resolved . I would like to go back soon and do the same for my chin area. I feel safe there . For now I am enjoying to see or not to see my new belly. All is good here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

He's the nicest, most understanding guy in the world until he's got your money. He claimed that my thighs and stomach would be thin after Aqua lipo. Not true. $11k later, not one person has noticed a difference. I paid to have fat transferred to the face as well, which is supposed to be permanent. It is not. When I asked him, he was irritated with me and said I should just lose weight. If it were that simple, I wouldn't have spent my life savings on these procedures. Only wanted what I paid for. He's more interested in his media appearances than his patients these days. Save your money, go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2795406].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 1, 2015

For about five years now I've had fat under my chin/neckline that I just couldn't seem to get rid of. No matter how much I worked out, nothing seemed to change. I decided to look into different procedures to assist in tightening under my chin. As soon as I saw Dr. Bassin, I felt at ease. All of the nurses and doctors were so nice and comforting. He told me about a new procedure called smart lipo where they use a laser to melt the fat and tighten under the chin. It almost seemed too good to be true. No anesthesia, small incision, little recovery time....I was in! That next month I had my procedure (took less than 30 minutes!) And here I am one week after the procedure and I am THRILLED with my results. I know it will take about a month or two to see the absolute FINISHED result but I will say I'm completely content with my progress so far. My face looks so much thinner and I'm no longer ashamed of my side profile. I can finally wear my hair up and not be afraid of drawing attention to my face. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I have Dr. Bassin and his team to thank for it!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I just had the aqualipo procedure and couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had two water lipo procedures with Bassin which produced zero results. Don't do water lipo, it doesn't work.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2783639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Bags under my eyes was my problem . Being a man I thought it was ok but had a male coworker who had eye surgery and wow what a difference. I decided to try it myself and yes I 'see' the difference ! My wife says I look younger too. So that is a nice added plus. The cost was covered by insurance .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739324].votes_count ]]