Ratings for Dr. Roger E. Bassin

My aqua lipo by That Spanish doctor ruined my life . Not one thing was as promised. I never had children by choice and now I have a muffin top and bulges that were not present before. I had the procedure w/o medication as they said it was not painful . I was yelling in pain the entire time . The lipo machine kept getting stuck and I am positive he never did the final step to tighten my belly. I had to buy larger pants to wear. Once off the table they bandaged me and i had to toilet as I had an hours drive home . Blood started dropping down my leg . I came out and the male assistant re wrapped me as the blood was spilling on the wooden floor . They just wiped the floor. I don't think that was very steril for the next victim . I will not let my husband see me in the nude because of how disfigured I am . I tried contacting them and sending emails and all they wanted was another $100 to be seen again. Do not have aqua lipo unless your prepared to get a tummy tuck after that. Disgusted in Davenport Florida

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Bassin is beyond fantastic. His intellect, bedside manner, care, concern and ability are unrivaled. He is surrounded by a superb staff as well. The procedure for which I originally presented to his office was discussed an alternative was offered that was less expensive and better suited for my personal needs and desired results. He is an awesome physician and I can not possibly rate him or his staff any higher. I unequivocally highly recommend him. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had a bulging eye due to a thyroid condition. Dr Bassin did a graft from my palate and rebuilt my eye to match the other eye. Dr. Bassin did a fantastic job, and even another Dr. stated that Dr. Bassin had done a great job as he couldn't tell that I had a bulging eye. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bassin and my results are fantastic. Dr. Bassin explained the procedure and what it entailed and the outcome. The surgery went exactly as I was told. I waited 5 years to have it done, but I am glad I did because I found Dr. Bassin and I am so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I had Aqua/smart lipo in several areas and a Laserlift at the same time. Results were as expected and I thank Dr. Bassin and his staff. Always have realistic expectations when having any type of plastic surgery procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Bassin. I am very happy with results and glad I did it!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I worked with Dr. Bassin over the past 6 months and have met with him personally several times. I had dark circles under my eyes and wanted to get major eye surgery to get them removed and was willing to pay for it right then. Instead, he said we should do a much CHEAPER and Simpler procedure where he took some fat from my side torso and injected it under my eyes to fill the circle, called Naturalfill. The procedure cost WAY less than I was prepared to pay and had a quick recovery time. I found him easy to be with, trustworthy, attentive and his staff to be great as well. When I check in for my appointments, the receptionist ( at least pretended like) she knew me, and called me by name saying she already had it taken care of and I didn't even need to sign in. The recovery time was about what they told me, about a week. About 6 weeks after the procedure I met for a post-op with Dr. Bassin and told him I wasn't happy with the procedure as I felt I still had the dark circles under my eyes, though they did look WAY Better. (maybe I was just being picky or had too high of expectations). Right away, he said he wanted me to be happy and promised to REDO the same procedure AGAIN for me AT NO COST which was a relief and now my eyes look as good as they possibly can without a major Eye surgery and a Major bill. I had personal experience with several Cosmetic Surgeons with my close friends, and find Dr. Bassin to be among the best. My experience with him showed me you can trust Dr. Basin to do whatever it takes to do good surgery work, and to make you happy in the end with as little stress as possible.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

After meeting with Dr. Bassin I was sure he was the Doctor for me and the procedure was the right one for me. I am so excited with the results. I look and feel so much better. If you are considering having any procedure done, I would encourage to meet with Dr. Bassin and his staff. He will be honest and straight forward about what you can accomplish together.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

After too long I just went and did it . Lipo that is and goodness what a difference. Thank You guys I really mean it .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

My experience I would say was above average. The staff could not have been kinder . The surgery felt strange but it should right. I came through well and the pretty face I now see in the mirror . Well makes me feel great

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Experience was good . Would refer a friend . The Lipo went fast with little discomfort. The healing is still taking effect but so far so good.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I had a simple Botox procedure and it went well. My sister had a breast augmentation and that turned out great . That is why I came to the Bassin center.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1996)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii