Ratings for Dr. Roger E. Bassin

After meeting with Dr. Bassin I was sure he was the Doctor for me and the procedure was the right one for me. I am so excited with the results. I look and feel so much better. If you are considering having any procedure done, I would encourage to meet with Dr. Bassin and his staff. He will be honest and straight forward about what you can accomplish together.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

My experience I would say was above average. The staff could not have been kinder . The surgery felt strange but it should right. I came through well and the pretty face I now see in the mirror . Well makes me feel great

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I had Aqualipo on my abdomen and hips and thighs and could not be more pleased. The procedures were not cheap but it was well worth it to treat those areas that no amount of diet and exercise helped. You cannot expect perfection so if you don't have a model's body going in, you won't look like a model after the procedures. You have to keep your expectations realistic and you won't be disappointed. Dr Bass in is board- certified contrary to what one review said. This is easily verified. He is knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him and Aqualipo

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Good Guy . After ten years of complaining to my wife about my ' extra belly fat . I did some research and ask around my gym . One of the guys wife had seen Bassin . So I made the trip to the office and found him to be open and honest about what could and could not happen. The cost was within my means so I signed up. The day of the surgery they helped me to calm down and the doc was really easy going . I was in the marines but still not hip to cosmetic surgery ;scared of needles LoL. The post operative stuff went well and the problem with the excess belly fat has been resolved . I would like to go back soon and do the same for my chin area. I feel safe there . For now I am enjoying to see or not to see my new belly. All is good here.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

He's the nicest, most understanding guy in the world until he's got your money. He claimed that my thighs and stomach would be thin after Aqua lipo. Not true. $11k later, not one person has noticed a difference. I paid to have fat transferred to the face as well, which is supposed to be permanent. It is not. When I asked him, he was irritated with me and said I should just lose weight. If it were that simple, I wouldn't have spent my life savings on these procedures. Only wanted what I paid for. He's more interested in his media appearances than his patients these days. Save your money, go to anyone else.

Submitted May 1, 2015

For about five years now I've had fat under my chin/neckline that I just couldn't seem to get rid of. No matter how much I worked out, nothing seemed to change. I decided to look into different procedures to assist in tightening under my chin. As soon as I saw Dr. Bassin, I felt at ease. All of the nurses and doctors were so nice and comforting. He told me about a new procedure called smart lipo where they use a laser to melt the fat and tighten under the chin. It almost seemed too good to be true. No anesthesia, small incision, little recovery time....I was in! That next month I had my procedure (took less than 30 minutes!) And here I am one week after the procedure and I am THRILLED with my results. I know it will take about a month or two to see the absolute FINISHED result but I will say I'm completely content with my progress so far. My face looks so much thinner and I'm no longer ashamed of my side profile. I can finally wear my hair up and not be afraid of drawing attention to my face. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I have Dr. Bassin and his team to thank for it!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I just had the aqualipo procedure and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After meeting with Dr. Bassin I was sure he was the Doctor for me and the procedure was the right one for me. I am so excited with the results. I look and fee..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After too long I just went and did it . Lipo that is and goodness what a difference. Thank You guys I really mean it ."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "First of all, he is not a board certified plastic surgeon. His degree is in opthology. It's hard to read all the wonderful comments as Dr Bassin is not a talent..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience I would say was above average. The staff could not have been kinder . The surgery felt strange but it should right. I came through well and the pr..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Experience was good . Would refer a friend . The Lipo went fast with little discomfort. The healing is still taking effect but so far so good."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a simple Botox procedure and it went well. My sister had a breast augmentation and that turned out great . That is why I came to the Bassin center. "

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Aqualipo on my abdomen and hips and thighs and could not be more pleased. The procedures were not cheap but it was well worth it to treat those areas that..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good Guy . After ten years of complaining to my wife about my ' extra belly fat . I did some research and ask around my gym . One of the guys wife had seen Bas..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He's the nicest, most understanding guy in the world until he's got your money. He claimed that my thighs and stomach would be thin after Aqua lipo. Not true...."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For about five years now I've had fat under my chin/neckline that I just couldn't seem to get rid of. No matter how much I worked out, nothing seemed to change...."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had the aqualipo procedure and couldn't be happier."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had two water lipo procedures with Bassin which produced zero results. Don't do water lipo, it doesn't work."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bags under my eyes was my problem . Being a man I thought it was ok but had a male coworker who had eye surgery and wow what a difference. I decided to try it m..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found my Doctor . After visits to other area cosmetic physicians I found Dr Bassin and felt at ease. The girls were so pleasant and acted as if the really cared..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Roger Bassin at the Bassin center was so kind He really cared about the entire person . I had some other issues besides my cosmetic procedure . He took the tim..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bassin performed aqua lipo on my outer thighs and stomach. My outer thighs are now concave and lumpy & bumpy and my stomach is the same -- he is a terrible ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "When a patient decides to have plastic surgery no surgeon can guarantee the outcome. IDEALLY .... They want all of their patients to come out perfect however, e..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Life took a toll on my body and face . Bassin center worked with me to push back the hands of time . At least for now . Why not look the best you can as long as..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Roger Bassin MD was the Doc I needed. He walked me through the entire procedure before anything."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "2015 and I am looking better than I have in 15 years."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cosmetic surgery was on my radar for 10 years . Sometime in June 2013 I went to Dr Bassin . Later in the summer I had a Lipo suction and mini lift . Opinion reu..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Very bad experience! I went to see Bassin Center for a FUE Hair transplant and I never meet Dr Bassin, he has a very good sales person and then the surgery was ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After several years of research I at last took the plunge and had Lipo . And you know it really was no big deal. The staff was graet and attentive and the docto..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I am also deformed on my stomache from laser lipo and it is very painful"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many years of sun and wind brought me to the Bassin Center. My skin was in bad shape wrinkles lines sun damage. The Dr Bassin showed me what could be done no f..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great results Dr Bassin was quiet not much to say . But what a true artist . I am on my third procedure with Bassin center over 3 years . I give them a top ra..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I hate writing this. I went to see Dr Bassin thinking he was a certified plastic surgeon, he is not. He spent 5 min with me or less. I had the laser neck lift w..."

September 12, 2014

November 10, 2012

October 30, 2012

August 21, 2012

May 26, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Ophthalmologist" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

April 20, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Roger" to "Roger E."

March 24, 2012