Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Carrell

Office & medial staff are excellent and caring. I waited less than 10 minutes on any of my appointments before seeing Dr. Carrell. I had a total left knee replacement & Dr. Carrell answered all of my questions & explained every thing in detail. My surgery went very well and I was back to work 1/2 days in three weeks.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I called before I made my son an appointment to see if he would see a 10 year old. After being put on hold while the person answering the phone asked the doctor who replied "yes", I made my appointment. At the appointment I waited 45 minutes for the doctor to come out and tell me my son needed to go to a pediatric orthopedic surgeon. They refused to refund my $40.00 co-pay. I will have to pay for this entire visit due to I have not met my deductible. I didn't know before I went this office had only been in business for 1 week.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Excellent doctor! Terrific bedside manner! Explained things thoroughly and in a way I could understand. He obviously has a passion for his work!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I've worked with orthopedic surgeons for years and Dr. Carrell is by far one of the best.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Very good, personalable Dr. has a caring attitude toward his patients and knows exactly what is wrong almost immediately.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Graet ortho surgeon. Has helped me, my family and friends many times. Highly skilled and recommended.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Thomas M. Carrell's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in North Richland Hills, TX