Ratings for Dr. Patricia G. Carter

She is very very full of herself, I would have to agree with most of the reveiws about her. Pushy, overtests or refuses to test when you think you may have something. I had to argue with her about what I thought was going on and finally she gave in and I was correct. Poor people skills and very manipulative and turns things into a big deal when they aren't. Verses other things that should be.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

I have always found Dr Carter to be friendly and helpful. She seems to genuinely like being a physician.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

This woman is full of herself DO NOT USE HER!! she 'thinks' she's a god to people. She will demine you, if you think you are being treated nice, think again. She's bad news!!! Do your homework, as about her GPA!! She thinks she's better than her patients!! HA! I say!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr.Carter is caring and tough. She has seen me thru some bad times health wise but does not take any excuses for not taking care of yourself. She's a keeper!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr Carter is a very caring and smart physician. I have been going to her for years. She monitors my health every 6 months, listens and is not afraid to refer you out for other testing or opinions if you have concerns. She is very honest and straight forward when it comes to your health. Would not trade her for another.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Arrogant, rude and dismissive of my complaints. Accused me of drinking when I had bad liver tests. I do not drink - ever. She missed a diagnosis of celiac disease and I suffered for years after before it was diagnosed. Refused to refer to an orthopedic surgeon when I had a compound fracture. That was when I terminated with her...which involved me telling everyone off.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

doesn't listen

flag | Submitted August 18, 2005

Dr. Patricia G. Carter's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1986)