Ratings for Dr. John Collins

His staff is second rate at best except for two of his nurses who are as helpful as they can be considering the restrictions placed on them by the doctor. His sister/receptionist is satisfactory. His Billing staff do not seem to have been hired for there knowledge of filing insurance claims because they have constantly messed up my claims, always failing to bill medicare as my secondary insurer. After my recent problems regarding prescriptions being lost by either his staff or someone stealing them from his office and them refusing to do anything at all to help me out in any way at all except to say "we are sorry" We just cant help you" I have lost all respect for all staff involved during this ordeal. None of this problem with Rx's was my fauly in any way but I was made to feel as though it was by his staff.I am a patient of 3 yrs now but am looking for new doctor as a result of this ridiculous matter. I do not reccomend this doctor unless you just dont care about being helped.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Collins is the best doctor ever!! He saved my sons life and for that i will always love him and will always have him in my prayers.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. John Collins's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV