Ratings for Dr. Laval Grimard

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I met Dr. G when I was twelve years old and diagosed with a rare brain tumor. He is so kind and understanding. It's hard for anyone to go through these situations; but looking back now I just don't think I would have felt as calm during everything if it weren't for him. If, unfortunately you have to see an radiologist, I highly, highly recommend Dr. G; I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr Grimard is very compassionate and knowledgeable. Was very helpfull helping me understand the pathology analysis of my rectal Cancer.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Grimard is an incredible doctor! He is warm, kind, and understands his patient's needs/feelings. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Grimard treated me for throat cancer and he was amazing. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He also has a very warm personality and is willing to listen to his patients. I trusted him completely. He is a jewel.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I reiterate the former comments attributed to Dr. Laval Grimard: perceptive and well-informed, knowledgeable, understanding, kind, full of good humour, appreciates and shares the feelings and thoughts of his patients. No small wonder his patients love him!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

Successfully treated my husband for stage 4 cancer. Incredibly knowledgeable with a wonderful bedside manner. Gentle, kind and approachable. Really cares about his patients. A rare find...

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Laval Grimard's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, exceptional bedside manners, polite, soft spoken, caring, compassionate. I cannot say enough of Dr. Grimard. The best!"

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's hard to find a doctor with a combination of knowledge and people skills ... Dr. Grimard is one of those doctors!"

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most gentle, compassionate doctors I have ever met. Just remarkable. Feel so fortunate to have him looking after my mother. Top notch."

February 4, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Radiologist" to "Oncologist / Hematologist"

June 14, 2013