Ratings for Dr. Laval Grimard

I love Dr. Grimard , He treated me for throat cancer, kind, gentle understanding. So very caring. I am now doing well, all thanks to his care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I can't believe how empty hearted we are after our visit with him. he casually told my mo that she has cancer spread all over her body and a doctor would call for chemo arrangements. when ask how effective would chemo be? he said; we are all gonna die any ways. !!!!!!! when asked when would we get that call , he said: don't hurry, they will call you. OH MY GOD, there is cancer all over you but don't hurry for chemo nice we are gonna die any ways?????!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Knowledgeable, exceptional bedside manners, polite, soft spoken, caring, compassionate. I cannot say enough of Dr. Grimard. The best!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

It's hard to find a doctor with a combination of knowledge and people skills ... Dr. Grimard is one of those doctors!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

One of the most gentle, compassionate doctors I have ever met. Just remarkable. Feel so fortunate to have him looking after my mother. Top notch.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I met Dr. G when I was twelve years old and diagosed with a rare brain tumor. He is so kind and understanding. It's hard for anyone to go through these situations; but looking back now I just don't think I would have felt as calm during everything if it weren't for him. If, unfortunately you have to see an radiologist, I highly, highly recommend Dr. G; I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr Grimard is very compassionate and knowledgeable. Was very helpfull helping me understand the pathology analysis of my rectal Cancer.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Grimard is an incredible doctor! He is warm, kind, and understands his patient's needs/feelings. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Grimard treated me for throat cancer and he was amazing. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He also has a very warm personality and is willing to listen to his patients. I trusted him completely. He is a jewel.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I reiterate the former comments attributed to Dr. Laval Grimard: perceptive and well-informed, knowledgeable, understanding, kind, full of good humour, appreciates and shares the feelings and thoughts of his patients. No small wonder his patients love him!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009