Ratings for Dr. Susan C. Goodale

I've been going to Central Peds for 37 years, I brought all 3 of my children there, although some of the Doctors from back in 1975 are now retired, they were all wonderful, now that I have grandchildren we see Dr. S. Goodale, You cannot ask for a more competent, caring, helpful, informational Doctor anyplace else, I've seen a few of the other pediatricians also, they too are wonderful. The staff is always pleasant, the nurses caring and comforting to the children as well as the Doctor. If you want the best care for your child, please don't hesitate to ask for Dr. Goodale, She is 100% on top of everything your child may need.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I agree that her well child checks are excellent. She is knowledgeable and practical. She has developed a close relationship with our whole family. I trust her to tell the truth and like her no-nonsense attitude. I do not, however, agree with her lice treatment advice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Absolutely love Dr Goodale. Cannot say enough about how great she is. I recommend her to everyone I know. Very caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. Cares about the whole family, not just the patient. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

This Doctor is very compassionate, caring, and takes all the time necessary to answer questions. She is super in a health crisis, and well checks are done with superb detail. I pass her name out to anyone seeking a great pediatrician, you cannot go wrong with this wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Dr. Goodale treats the whole family. Her well child check ups are very informative. She is prompt and thorough. I trust her opinion and care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Susan C. Goodale's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med