Ratings for Dr. Brian G. Birdwell

about 5 years ago i was Very Sick and was told i may not live to see christmas and Dr Birdwell told me if i followed his advice and took my Meds i could Recover here it is 5 Years Later and im Still Here!! ive been seeing him Ever Since Ive Even Had my Wife Switch to him and found out she had high Blood presure and again he Came threw For Me and my family he is a very Friendly and Helpful he Cares about his patients his staff is Polite And informative they are willing to work with you ie Appointments Co-payments Cash payments payment plans we wouldnt see any other Doctor unless he told us to i recommend him to All my Family And Friends Dr Birdwell is #1 in our Books!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Birdwell has been very helpful to me. I needed surgery and he knew exactly what Dr. to send me to. He takes his time and he really does listen to you. He also has a very good sense of humor. His staff always greets you by name when you walk into the office. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Brian Birdwell is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He listens attentively to patient's complaints and takes whatever time is actually needed to get to the source of the problem. In the 3 years he has been my physician, he has never appeared "rushed", takes his time, and yet still, I've only had to wait more than 15 minutes on one or two occasions. He is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Brian G. Birdwell's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)