Ratings for Dr. Wai Pu Ng

He was amazing & so confident taking out my brain tumor. We came from Niagara area to the best doctor/hospital in Ontario!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Ng gave me my life back! I couldn't walk for almost 4 months due to the excruciating pain I was in from sciatic. As soon as I woke up from my operation the pain was gone and I could walk again! He is truly a miracle worker in my eyes!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Ng took the time to explain the surgery that I needed in clear language. He showed me the results of my MRI on the computer to see the blockge I was experiencing - that made it very easy to understand what needed to happen. He is very professional, patient, thorough and doesn't make the patient feel that they are just another charge for him. Fantastic Dr. Thank you for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Although Dr. Ng was wonderful with me in my initial appointment, his receptionist, to me, seemed to take on the Dr. role, unless she has a Phd I am wondering how she can tell a patient that they are on standby without even finishing listening to the issues, also without conferring with the Dr. she automatically decided when my standby would be, I am slightly confused as I am sure if Dr. Ng had got the message that I was getting worse that he could have put me on standby or at least given me a date for surgery, himself

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. NG gave me a second chance at life before my cervical spine surgery I could hardly walk my hands were numb after surgery I can walk fine and my strength and the feeling is almost all returned Thank you DR. NG J. Burrows

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr Ng is a true professional. He is the very best Doctor that you could ever wish for. I had a mva and suffered a broken neck at the C2 vertabra, I was air lifted to London on a Tuesday and Dr. Ng performed surgery to stabilize the break on Thursday, I was able to go home fully fixed, on Saturday, just needed 8 weeks to heal. While there in hospital I witnessed and spoke to other patients who had Dr.Ng as their surgeon and all were extremley pleased with the miracle surgery this Doctor can perform. Truly God sent and gave this man the talent and bedside manner to help people in grave situations get their lives back after a catastrophe has happened to them. Paul Weir

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr Ng saw me in consultation for a cervical spine problem that was diagnosed routinely on MRI. I couldn't have been seen by a more professional and helpful physician. He was puncutal and polite, and took an extraordinary amount of time with me to explain the details of my case. Dr Ng is a consummate professional, a fantastic clinician, and an excellent communicator. Upon leaving his office, we felt that he had taken the time to explain all of the information that we needed. I am extremely grateful to have had him as my physician, and will hold other physicians to this high standard from here on in.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I saw Dr. Ng following mva injuries. He was a few minutes late and apologized to me for wasting my time!! It was obvious he had read my chart before meeting with me and had all tests available to him. He was very patient and took time to explain the concerns in terms I could understand. He did not rush through the appointment and provided me with the opportunity to question him with regards my concerns. I felt very comfortable with him and his diagnosis and that I was in good hands. He was polite, sincere and respectful. I felt he was concerned about my issues/condition although I know he has much more serious things to deal with. I feel blessed to have had this referral.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

He is great! To the point and he explains everything to you. He had my MRI's there and went over them with me! No doctor ever did this before. He answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Always listens to what the problem is, extremely knowledgeable, honest and committed to his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Ng.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009