Ratings for Dr. Zalman Levine

Dr. Levine and his staff are amazing! They are kind, friendly, compassionate, caring and so knowledgeable. We had such a wonderful and successful experience with them.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Wonderful and successful experience with this kind and talented staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Levine and his staff were truly essential in ensuring my procedures and medical plan towards pregnancy were met in all ways necessary. From day one I felt at ease and in good hands. They helped me financially be able to afford the high cost of paying out of pocket which I believe truly effected my success. They provided me with emotional support and always made my visits super pleasant and while it's so hard to get up at 6 am to go to any Doctor - I felt good and excited to go to Dr. Levine! I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. I am so happy I chose him and his amazing team!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Levine is amazing! As soon as we met him, we felt how knowledgeable and POSITIVE he was. It was extremely refreshing to have someone as amazing as Dr Levine able to help us and be with us every step of the way! I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Levine is wonderful. I've been to several clinics throughout NYC - and by far Dr. Levine and his staff have been more respectful, helpful, compassionate, patient, and honest than any of those other clinics. I feel very fortunate to have been recommended to Dr. Levine and highly recommend him for anyone with fertility struggles.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

He is extremely knowledgable and gives incredible care to his patients

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Levine and his staff are amazing. They treat their patients like family. My husband and I were so blessed to find a wonderful doctor. I found out about doctor Levine patiently waiting in the checkout line at the grocery store. The woman in front me had her kids and we started talking. During our conversation, found out she was a nurse who had her twins through IVF.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Zalman Levine's Credentials

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine and his staff are amazing! They are kind, friendly, compassionate, caring and so knowledgeable. We had such a wonderful and successful experience w..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever! So understanding and explains everything so clearly! Always positive and always has a smile on his face!"

March 30, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "2016664200" to "201-666-4200".

March 16, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "2016664200".

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful and successful experience with this kind and talented staff. "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine and his staff are very friendly and courteous. They are so warm and compassionate and are genuine in their concern for your future treatment."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine and his staff were truly essential in ensuring my procedures and medical plan towards pregnancy were met in all ways necessary. From day one I felt a..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine is amazing! As soon as we met him, we felt how knowledgeable and POSITIVE he was. It was extremely refreshing to have someone as amazing as Dr Levi..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine is wonderful. I've been to several clinics throughout NYC - and by far Dr. Levine and his staff have been more respectful, helpful, compassionate, p..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is extremely knowledgable and gives incredible care to his patients"

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine and his staff are amazing. They treat their patients like family. My husband and I were so blessed to find a wonderful doctor. I found out about doct..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best and trusted doctors I had the pleasure to meet. We felt we can trust him."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine is a G-d send! His kindness, patience and compassion are only surpassed by his many years of experience and vast knowledge of his field. From the st..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the most wonderful experience under Dr. Levine's care. Dr. Levine is a warm, compassionate, wonderful doctor. He took the time to get to know me and my hu..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine is a very special man. This was not my first time dealing with infertility, but it was certainly the first office and first doctor that treated me as..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine and his staff are excellent. The whole staff is welcoming and comforting. From my first visit to my last they have been great. Dr. Levine is a wonder..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine is an incredible Dr and extremely kind and patient. "

December 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I specifically chose Dr. Levine due to his wonderful reviews. However, I was completely shocked and disappointment with the care I received for him. When I wa..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine and his staff are amazing. From the warm reception to the knowledgable and compassionate nurses. I knew there was no other team I would of rather expe..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine and his staff are kind and courteous and a pleasure to work with. Dr. Levine is extremely positive and thorough and makes sure you are very comforta..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 28 and I have never ever met a Dr. like Dr. Levine. His care and concern and medical genius made me realize he was treating us like we were his own children..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 3 and a half years of trying to conceive and seeing multiple other specialists, our situation was defined as one of unexplainable infertility. My husban..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine is caring and compassionate, you don't feel like your a name on a chart. He was respectful about my apprehension about some of the recommended tests a..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "There are few things as daunting as wanting to start a family only to learn that it's just not that simple for some of us. My ob/gyn had referred me to Dr. Levi..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. 1st ivf experience = 1 baby 10 weeks :)"

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about the Fertility Institute - Dr. Levine is one of a kind - he is compassionate, extremely knowledgable, and without him and his staff, my ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine is fabulous. I had twins with him and am now pregnant with another one. He always made me feel as though I was his most important patient--but I know ..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine and the staff at the fertility institute are amazing. They are the reason my wife and I are sitting here with our two amazing baby boys. The staff was..."

October 12, 2014