Dr. Zalman Levine

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zalman Levine

I am a former patient of Dr. Levine (my favorite doctor ever). He blessed us with the sweetest little girl in the entire world and we are so in love with her. I am so incredibly thankful for the level of care I received from your practice. Every single person from the doctors to the nurses to the front desk staff were phenomenal. I can’t thank Dr. Levine enough for all that he did for us. He is truly the best and I recommend him to everyone all the time...this is coming from a tough critic since my dad is a doctor and I see the level of care he delivers his patients. I constantly say that I wish I could have Dr. Levine as my obgyn because I just love him that much! We are heading so over the moon with our little girl and we did not know it was possible to love someone this much...and we owe it all to Dr. Levine.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My husband and I absolutely adore Dr. Levine and his staff. Aside from that the fact he is incredibly brilliant and knew exactly how to take care of my issues, he made us feel at ease and at home during an incredibly difficult time in our life! He is patient, he listens, and he truly cares; hard to find nowadays. Everyone from Dr. Levine himself to Sarah, the practice manager, to the nurses and front desk staff are wonderful and easy to work with. I'm also a tough critic because my father is a doctor and I see the type of Blue Ribbon care he gives his patients so I expect the same. Dr. Levine is truly the best of the best!! You will never be disappointed. Wish I could have him as my OBGYN!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Levine and his staff provide an incredible experience that surely ease the ride through infertility. His friendly warm smile, and tons of patience to listen, made us feel like the only patients today. While the waiting room outside can be loaded.. He is highly experienced and professional, so you can trust him blindly. Lastly, his staff is caring and friendly, providing amazing relief no matter the outcome."

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent Dr. and staff, very calm. and explains everything you need to know!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I don't know if I will ever be able to find the right words to describe how amazing Dr. Levine and his entire staff are, but I am going to try. My wife and I really wanted to start a family, and we wanted to work with a practice that had helped LGBT couples. From the moment I contacted them, via their website, Sarah, the Practice Manager was very responsive, transparent, and extremely pleasant to deal with. She forwarded me to Janine, who is the Patient Liaison. We spoke on the phone, and it was as if she had known me my entire life. She made the conversation so easy, and effortless. She scheduled a visit with Dr. Levine for April 2017. We met with Michelle H., an RN in the office, and I was so pleasantly surprised by how extremely nice she was. I still, even after graduating, email her anytime I have questions, or want to share something. Even though she does not have to answer, she ALWAYS does, and I absolutely LOVE her! Dr. Levine is an incredible human being, and I am honored to have been able to have him on this journey with us. From day one, he smiled every single time he saw us. He took his time to explain everything to us from beginning to end, and answered all of our questions. He was enthusiastic, and full of energy every morning we went in for monitoring and insemination. I also have to thank Cathy, because every single time she took blood, I NEVER felt a thing. She is amazing at what she does, and always so nice to talk to. Today, and every single day for the rest of our lives, we will be grateful for Dr. Levine, the staff, and our wonderful nurses.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I cannot say enough about the care Dr. Levine provides his patients. My fertility journey was long and complicated, but his professionalism and sincere investment in treating me helped make a difficult process feel manageable. Over the four years I worked with him, he stayed optimistic and compassionate and it made all the difference. Dr. Levine and his staff truly exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Wonderful! Dr. Levine and staff made our time with the Fertility Institute a stress free experience. We trusted Dr. Levine's expertise every steps of the process and are now blessed with a little one on the way at our first attempt with IVF! We could not be happier.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. Levine. His care, help and support really helped us throughout this journey. Thank you for all that you have done for us.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I was nervous about beginning infertility treatments. Once I went to my first appointment with Dr. Levine, I knew I needn't have been. Dr. Levine's warmth and sensitivity, coupled with his extensive medical knowledge made me immediately comfortable. He and his staff were always cheerful and empathetic which I appreciated so much on this difficult journey. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Levine and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Levine is the most caring and knowledgeable reproductive endocrinologist. He and his staff are always so kind and helpful. No matter how many questions I have or how many obstacles we met along the way, they were always there to reassure me and guide me. Dr. Levine is thorough and really is attuned to the patient's needs. I recommend Dr. Levine to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Zalman Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zalman Levine, Co-Director of the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY, is a Board-certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI). His clinical expertise encompasses all areas of assisted reproduction including ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), preimplantation genetic testing (PGD and PGS), and oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing) for fertility preservation. Dr. Levine was recruited by the Fertility Institute in 2002 to provide our patients with the most advanced reproductive technologies. Prior to joining our team, he served as Clinical and Research Fellow at Harvard University alongside prominent leaders in the REI field, teaching reproductive medicine and surgery at Harvard Medical School and at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. He has performed pioneering research, presented at national conferences, published in the medical literature, and received many academic awards for his research, teaching, and surgical skill. Before beginning his medical career, Dr. Levine studied at Yeshiva University’s theological seminary and is an ordained rabbi who lectures widely on the interface between assisted reproduction and religion. Dr. Levine has been recognized by patients and colleagues for his caring and warmth, clinical innovation, attention to detail, ability to explain and communicate medical concepts in an understandable and sensitive way, and success in helping people become parents.

• Hebrew
  • English
  • Yiddish
  • Spanish

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Female infertility