Dr. Zalman Levine

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zalman Levine

How can I describe how incredibly fortunate it was to find Dr. Levine and the Fertility Institute of NJ&NY? I have never met a doctor as kind hearted, caring, and just plain as great as Dr. Levine. I have been seeing him for some time due to my issues with fertility and he, along with his amazing staff, has always made such a rough situation feel better. We are already in a position of frustration because sometimes there is no explanation and sometimes there is, but he makes you feel so comfortable, he puts you at ease, I cannot thank them all enough. He has always been so respectful and gentle and every decision is up to what we feel is best for our family, he is not pushy and he is very honest. The rooms are always immaculate. The staff from Ashley at the front desk to alllll of the staff in the back, are amazing. They greet you with a smile and always make us feel so comfortable. It is the reason why I drive all the way from Brooklyn to Oradell, NJ - for them all. I highly HIGHLY recommend. You will be so happy that you did. And I wish us all the best of luck.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

DR Levine and his team are amazing! He helped us conceive twice and I'm awed by his compassion, understanding, encouraging attitude and a truly wonderful team behind him! we are thrilled to be expecting twins, a journey that Dr Levine and team made smooth. I honestly cannot find the right words, Dr. Levine & team are simply magnificent!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Truly one of the best Doctors I've had the privilege of seeing. He is knowledgeable, attentive, positive and so encouraging. Infertility is a hard thing to go through but with Dr. Levine and his team, I believe you are truly in the best of hands.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr. Levine is simply remarkable. He treats his patients with compassion and kindness and truly is an expert at what he does. Dr. Levine and his entire staff made such a difficult road, easy to overcome. Because of him, my husband and I have our twins and we are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr.Levine is simply an Angel sent from above. We’ve never met a doctor that so passionate about what he does. He provides the best care for all his patients. He takes the time to explain everything and communicate with his patients. From the moment me and my husband met with him we knew we were in the best hands. I don’t normally rate anything or anyone but Dr.Levine deserves more than just a rating. Please choose Dr.Levine as your doctor! Trust me you won’t regret it. It was the best decision we’ve ever made! His staff is also the best clinical staff ever! His positive energy and kindness radiates throughout the entire facility. We are so grateful to him and his amazing staff! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr Zalman Levine and staff were absolutely amazing. Can not recommend this place enough! Thank you Fertility Institute of New Jersey and New York for all that you have done for us!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr. Levine has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've EVER met. Not only was he an incredible doctor but I felt like he truly cared about me as a person rather than just another patient.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Levine is a wonderful, caring, thoughtful, & knowledgeable physician. He was always so positive and kind throughout our treatment. He always put our minds at ease if ever we had concerns, and his positive energy and kindness radiates throughout the entire staff. They are all amazing!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I am a former patient of Dr. Levine (my favorite doctor ever). He blessed us with the sweetest little girl in the entire world and we are so in love with her. I am so incredibly thankful for the level of care I received from your practice. Every single person from the doctors to the nurses to the front desk staff were phenomenal. I can’t thank Dr. Levine enough for all that he did for us. He is truly the best and I recommend him to everyone all the time...this is coming from a tough critic since my dad is a doctor and I see the level of care he delivers his patients. I constantly say that I wish I could have Dr. Levine as my obgyn because I just love him that much! We are heading so over the moon with our little girl and we did not know it was possible to love someone this much...and we owe it all to Dr. Levine.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My husband and I absolutely adore Dr. Levine and his staff. Aside from that the fact he is incredibly brilliant and knew exactly how to take care of my issues, he made us feel at ease and at home during an incredibly difficult time in our life! He is patient, he listens, and he truly cares; hard to find nowadays. Everyone from Dr. Levine himself to Sarah, the practice manager, to the nurses and front desk staff are wonderful and easy to work with. I'm also a tough critic because my father is a doctor and I see the type of Blue Ribbon care he gives his patients so I expect the same. Dr. Levine is truly the best of the best!! You will never be disappointed. Wish I could have him as my OBGYN!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Zalman Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zalman Levine, Co-Director of the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY, is a Board-certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI). His clinical expertise encompasses all areas of assisted reproduction including ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), preimplantation genetic testing (PGD and PGS), and oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing) for fertility preservation. Dr. Levine was recruited by the Fertility Institute in 2002 to provide our patients with the most advanced reproductive technologies. Prior to joining our team, he served as Clinical and Research Fellow at Harvard University alongside prominent leaders in the REI field, teaching reproductive medicine and surgery at Harvard Medical School and at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. He has performed pioneering research, presented at national conferences, published in the medical literature, and received many academic awards for his research, teaching, and surgical skill. Before beginning his medical career, Dr. Levine studied at Yeshiva University’s theological seminary and is an ordained rabbi who lectures widely on the interface between assisted reproduction and religion. Dr. Levine has been recognized by patients and colleagues for his caring and warmth, clinical innovation, attention to detail, ability to explain and communicate medical concepts in an understandable and sensitive way, and success in helping people become parents.

• Hebrew
  • English
  • Yiddish
  • Spanish

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Female infertility