Ratings for Dr. Zalman Levine

I have never met a doctor like Dr. Levine. He is scary smart with an amazing memory and most importantly he is a really good listener and really cares. He picked up on issues that previous doctors didn't figure out and because of him I am expecting my first child. My husband and I have been waiting, hoping, praying for this pregnancy for 5 years and it's because of Dr. Levine and his amazing staff that our whole life has changed. Thank you, thank you, you will forever be in our hearts.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I was so happy when I met Dr. Levine, as he is an expert in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, but more importantly he cared for me as a person, not just a patient. He is very knowledgeable, even with my complex medical history, & he was with me and my husband every step of the way - he even called me after my procedures to see how I was recovering! You get individualized attention from the moment you walk in the office & you feel part of the FINJNY family. I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Levine and his staff are amazing! They are kind, friendly, compassionate, caring and so knowledgeable. We had such a wonderful and successful experience with them.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Best doctor ever! So understanding and explains everything so clearly! Always positive and always has a smile on his face!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Wonderful and successful experience with this kind and talented staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Levine and his staff are very friendly and courteous. They are so warm and compassionate and are genuine in their concern for your future treatment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Levine and his staff were truly essential in ensuring my procedures and medical plan towards pregnancy were met in all ways necessary. From day one I felt at ease and in good hands. They helped me financially be able to afford the high cost of paying out of pocket which I believe truly effected my success. They provided me with emotional support and always made my visits super pleasant and while it's so hard to get up at 6 am to go to any Doctor - I felt good and excited to go to Dr. Levine! I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. I am so happy I chose him and his amazing team!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Levine is amazing! As soon as we met him, we felt how knowledgeable and POSITIVE he was. It was extremely refreshing to have someone as amazing as Dr Levine able to help us and be with us every step of the way! I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Levine is wonderful. I've been to several clinics throughout NYC - and by far Dr. Levine and his staff have been more respectful, helpful, compassionate, patient, and honest than any of those other clinics. I feel very fortunate to have been recommended to Dr. Levine and highly recommend him for anyone with fertility struggles.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

He is extremely knowledgable and gives incredible care to his patients

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015