Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kundel

I appreciate that Dr. Kundel took my almost 3 year old son's thumb sucking seriously and urged me to bring him to a speech therapist to correct the behavior. We had great success and my son very quickly stopped sucking his thumb. If I had gone to a "regular" dentist (which I did, for a second opinion on that and another issue) I would not have ended up bringing my son to a speech therapist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Top notch in every way. Dr. Kundel is always on top of adding cutting edge equipment/ tools to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My 6 year, 3 year old and I had a wonderful experience! He's so relaxing and made us all feel comfortable. He's the best dentist we've ever been to. Thank you Dr. Kundel

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Great experience, very patient and accomodating as usual. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

A fabulous experience from start to finish on a tricky replacement of a broken veneer. Only positive experience from start to finish. Professional and responsive.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

an excellent dentist that both my 6 yr old daughter and i enjoy going to. he makes her visits very enjoyable. i feel like we are in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Just great experience as always. The dr is very proficient, on point and attentive. The staff is a pleasure.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

We are lucky to have found Dr. Kundel for our children. Both his personality and his expertise are unmatched, which is why we travel 30+ minutes to see him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Came to have a bridge replaced; Dr. Kundel is always prepared, was ready for us, and accommodated us on short notice.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Kundel is the best dentist I've ever experienced & understands how to alleviate high anxiety patients' fears or concerns. Delicate/skillful touch & ease of personality with humor always makes a pleasant visit.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016