Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kundel

I had to have some fillings done. I went to a doctor and spent a hour waiting. I walked out. A friend of mine mentioned Dr. Kundel so I scheduled an appointment. Boy, what a difference! First off, I arrived on time and was seen by Dr. Kundel right away, not some dental assistant. He was very attentive and knowledgable. The entire visit was 45 minutes and I walked away a happy man.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Kundel. After agreeing to an expensive procedure, I saw no ascertainable results. I agree that he plays mind games and uses fear tactics. He also made claims that no health professional should make like guaranteeing results, which in my case didn’t happen. I found his personality to be harsh, arrogant and aggressive. Most egregious was the fact the he was actually working on another patient in an adjacent room simultaneously. He would go room to room, checking on each of us. It made me feel like a product on an assembly line. Finally, I am under the impression that he may have done some damage to my teeth and now have to go to another dentist for a second opinion because I simply don’t believe what he tells me anymore. After the experience I had, I feel as if I have to ascertain whether his opinion is in the interest of my health or just aimed at convincing me to submit to more expensive procedures. This makes me feel uncomfortable and suspicious.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Leonard Kundel had left nerve damage to my mouth. He does not return my phone calls. Dr Kundel was responsive before my wisdom tooth removal. Now that he collected his dental fee...he does not care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Very knowledgeable holistic dentist who was able to diagnose scar tissue in my bone marrow (myelofibrosis) and is trying to help me get the treatment I need. Conventional dentists and doctors will not help you with myelofibrosis when it presents in the head and neck and causes chronic fatigue because it is caused by chronic dental infections and root canals (iatrogenic - caused by doctors) and toxins. They just sit back and watch you suffer and die.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007