Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kundel

This guy is such a good doctor. Not that I like going to doctors. This guy must have saved me thousands with his advise over the years. Down to earth, low key, and now I am headache free.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I brought my daughter to Dr Kundel yesterday. She used to be afraid of doctors. I say "used to be" because apparently when a doctor looks you in the eye and asks you questions that no doctor ever had before you realize that you face a person that cares about you. What can I say?! I am coming next.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I saw Dr. Kundel sometime last week for a removal of my amalgam filling. Before the procedure started, Dr. Kundel explained me in details how the removal will take place and why. I felt very comfortable right away and trusted his expertise. The procedure went smooth with all necessary precautions for me not to inhale a mercury. His assistance Suraia made sure that I would be calm and comfortable in a chair and assisted Dr. Kundel with professionalism. I have never felt that good after leaving dental office. Now that I have few more of those mercury fillings in my mouth (that slowly poisoning my entire body) I am definitely returning to his practice to take care of my health. Thank you very much Dr. Kundel for being an honest person and for educating me in such way that none of the doctors did it before.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kundel for all family members. We came to Dr. Kundel after a dentist told us he wanted to perform very extensive procedures on our four-year-old daughter. We consulted with several dentists, all of whom had varying opinions. In the end, we chose Dr. Kundel and are so thankful we made that choice. His bedside manner, combined with his conservative and holistic approach, are second to none. Our daughter did end up needing some dental work, but not nearly as much as we had originally been told by the first dentist. Dr. Kundel was able to communicate with our daughter on her level so she understand, rather than feared, what was happening. If she didn't understand or was not comfortable, he simply wouldn't proceed to do the work under those circumstances. His patience was remarkable. Dr. Kundel was able to make our daughter's dental experiences so positive that she has told us she would want to become a dentist and work with Dr. Kundel!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr.Kundel is caring dentist. He is highly experienced and treated me like a family member. I went to so many dentists in Stamford and nobody can help me. Only the Dr. Kundel able to explain connection between TMJ and neck pain, and able to help. Office staff is very accommodating, friendly, get you write in when you call. Office is clean and inviting. Definitely a great experience all around. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

I had to have some fillings done. I went to a doctor and spent a hour waiting. I walked out. A friend of mine mentioned Dr. Kundel so I scheduled an appointment. Boy, what a difference! First off, I arrived on time and was seen by Dr. Kundel right away, not some dental assistant. He was very attentive and knowledgable. The entire visit was 45 minutes and I walked away a happy man.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Kundel. After agreeing to an expensive procedure, I saw no ascertainable results. I agree that he plays mind games and uses fear tactics. He also made claims that no health professional should make like guaranteeing results, which in my case didn’t happen. I found his personality to be harsh, arrogant and aggressive. Most egregious was the fact the he was actually working on another patient in an adjacent room simultaneously. He would go room to room, checking on each of us. It made me feel like a product on an assembly line. Finally, I am under the impression that he may have done some damage to my teeth and now have to go to another dentist for a second opinion because I simply don’t believe what he tells me anymore. After the experience I had, I feel as if I have to ascertain whether his opinion is in the interest of my health or just aimed at convincing me to submit to more expensive procedures. This makes me feel uncomfortable and suspicious.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Leonard Kundel had left nerve damage to my mouth. He does not return my phone calls. Dr Kundel was responsive before my wisdom tooth removal. Now that he collected his dental fee...he does not care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Very knowledgeable holistic dentist who was able to diagnose scar tissue in my bone marrow (myelofibrosis) and is trying to help me get the treatment I need. Conventional dentists and doctors will not help you with myelofibrosis when it presents in the head and neck and causes chronic fatigue because it is caused by chronic dental infections and root canals (iatrogenic - caused by doctors) and toxins. They just sit back and watch you suffer and die.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007