Dr. Leonard Kundel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kundel

Dr. Kundel is my favorite doctor. He is the first doctor that I have experience with that has truly demonstrated confidence in the human body's ability to heal itself. He is very knowledgeable even beyond his field and has always treated my with respect. I am the type that does a lot research and sets high standards for care. I am traveling 2 and 1/2 hours to see Dr. Kundel each month to see him for holistic dentistry care. I highly recommend him, especially to those looking for treatment of a restricted airway and the problems that come from it, like poor posture, sleep, back/neck pain, and the list goes on. He is expanding my palate and mandible using the ALF device because I have a restricted airway and the postural problems that come with it. I am expecting my treatment to take about 3 years, but after 6 months my airway has been opened to the point that my body is allowing me to have better posture and my pain is reduced. I'm looking forward to the full benefit!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

This appointment was my three year old's first trip to the dentist. Dr. Kundel was relaxed, engaging, and efficient. He provided research to review for a procedure he recommended without being overbearing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

My children are always excited to see Dr. Kundel! He is great with children and they are at ease!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

"Having been afraid of dentists since I was 5 years old and having never had a cleaning that didn't cause me to bleed and inflame for days, it was more than a pleasant surprise to receive such gentle care from Dr. Kundel. His bedside manner and excellent sense of humor made it a wonderful experience. I and several families members have been fitted for and are wearing our ALFs and we have seen dramatic changes in our sleep and breathing patterns. Dr. Kundel's program including regular follow up adjustments have helped us make rapid progress. Easy to reach, easy to schedule and rarely any wait time in the office. Thank you to Dr. Kundel and his wonderful staff for making this an enjoyable experience. "

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My kids love coming here. Pressure free easy breathy appointments. Great advise on how to avoid cavities in kids.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This guy is such a good doctor. Not that I like going to doctors. This guy must have saved me thousands with his advise over the years. Down to earth, low key, and now I am headache free.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I brought my daughter to Dr Kundel yesterday. She used to be afraid of doctors. I say "used to be" because apparently when a doctor looks you in the eye and asks you questions that no doctor ever had before you realize that you face a person that cares about you. What can I say?! I am coming next.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I saw Dr. Kundel sometime last week for a removal of my amalgam filling. Before the procedure started, Dr. Kundel explained me in details how the removal will take place and why. I felt very comfortable right away and trusted his expertise. The procedure went smooth with all necessary precautions for me not to inhale a mercury. His assistance Suraia made sure that I would be calm and comfortable in a chair and assisted Dr. Kundel with professionalism. I have never felt that good after leaving dental office. Now that I have few more of those mercury fillings in my mouth (that slowly poisoning my entire body) I am definitely returning to his practice to take care of my health. Thank you very much Dr. Kundel for being an honest person and for educating me in such way that none of the doctors did it before.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kundel for all family members. We came to Dr. Kundel after a dentist told us he wanted to perform very extensive procedures on our four-year-old daughter. We consulted with several dentists, all of whom had varying opinions. In the end, we chose Dr. Kundel and are so thankful we made that choice. His bedside manner, combined with his conservative and holistic approach, are second to none. Our daughter did end up needing some dental work, but not nearly as much as we had originally been told by the first dentist. Dr. Kundel was able to communicate with our daughter on her level so she understand, rather than feared, what was happening. If she didn't understand or was not comfortable, he simply wouldn't proceed to do the work under those circumstances. His patience was remarkable. Dr. Kundel was able to make our daughter's dental experiences so positive that she has told us she would want to become a dentist and work with Dr. Kundel!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr.Kundel is caring dentist. He is highly experienced and treated me like a family member. I went to so many dentists in Stamford and nobody can help me. Only the Dr. Kundel able to explain connection between TMJ and neck pain, and able to help. Office staff is very accommodating, friendly, get you write in when you call. Office is clean and inviting. Definitely a great experience all around. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012