Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kundel

Brought our 3.5 year old for her first appointment. Staff was great with her, and the office was very comfortable for a child. Dr. Kundel worked with us patiently as she was a little scared at first, and she left feeling happy with her first dentist visit. We also don't carry dental insurance and it was very reasonable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Went for the first time to the office yesterday with my husband and toddler. We absolutely LOVED the staff and how DR.Kunde was very knowledgeable and went to straight to buisness. I was so nervous to go because of past bad experiences but was so pleasantly surprised. The women at the desk were amazing and SO helpful! Thank God I find this practice !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Our whole family sees Dr Kundel and we love his flexibility between traditional and holistic approaches. In addition to being a great dentist with a wonderful demeanor he has been key in addressing our 4 year old son's breathing issue. Dr Kundel's knowledge base is refreshingly extensive and when he has been unable to address our concerns he has connected us with an excellent network of holistic specialists.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Kundel is the best dentist we've ever been to as a family. He's joyful and brings ease to my young children's visits each time. He is so knowledgeable and I love that he takes a holistic approach, taking the time to listen and honor our family. It's so wonderful that going to see your dentist is a pleasure (even for my girls!!)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Just a fantastic dentist, excellent way of putting you at ease and very kind staff. Best cleaning..

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

The Staff is wonderful and very acomadating the office is state of the art and very attractive and Dr. kundell is Great!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Great appointment. Friendly staff. Modern equipment. Knowledgeable and took time to explain things. lHe's my dentist of choice now!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Kundel for many years, for everything from routine cleanings to the most complicated surgical procedures. I am always very happy with the results. The staff is always very helpful and sweet. Thank you Dr. Kundel!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I love coming here and Dr. Kundel is always respectful of my time. Appointments are efficient and I appreciate all the one and one time with the actual dentist instead of assistants.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I appreciate that Dr. Kundel took my almost 3 year old son's thumb sucking seriously and urged me to bring him to a speech therapist to correct the behavior. We had great success and my son very quickly stopped sucking his thumb. If I had gone to a "regular" dentist (which I did, for a second opinion on that and another issue) I would not have ended up bringing my son to a speech therapist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017