Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kundel

The Staff is wonderful and very acomadating the office is state of the art and very attractive and Dr. kundell is Great!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Great appointment. Friendly staff. Modern equipment. Knowledgeable and took time to explain things. lHe's my dentist of choice now!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Kundel for many years, for everything from routine cleanings to the most complicated surgical procedures. I am always very happy with the results. The staff is always very helpful and sweet. Thank you Dr. Kundel!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I love coming here and Dr. Kundel is always respectful of my time. Appointments are efficient and I appreciate all the one and one time with the actual dentist instead of assistants.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I appreciate that Dr. Kundel took my almost 3 year old son's thumb sucking seriously and urged me to bring him to a speech therapist to correct the behavior. We had great success and my son very quickly stopped sucking his thumb. If I had gone to a "regular" dentist (which I did, for a second opinion on that and another issue) I would not have ended up bringing my son to a speech therapist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Top notch in every way. Dr. Kundel is always on top of adding cutting edge equipment/ tools to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My 6 year, 3 year old and I had a wonderful experience! He's so relaxing and made us all feel comfortable. He's the best dentist we've ever been to. Thank you Dr. Kundel

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Great experience, very patient and accomodating as usual. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

A fabulous experience from start to finish on a tricky replacement of a broken veneer. Only positive experience from start to finish. Professional and responsive.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

an excellent dentist that both my 6 yr old daughter and i enjoy going to. he makes her visits very enjoyable. i feel like we are in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017