Ratings for Dr. Earl Edelstein

Best Doctor I have ever seen, very thorough and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

He has been my doctor for 40 years. He always took time to explore, to listen and to explain. A true example for young doctors.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Been seeing Dr E for just about 40 years. I could not have asked for a better doctor and I will certainly miss him when he retires. He will be a hard act to follow!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Earl Edelstein is a wonderful doctor, I used to work with him as a nurse and I saw how knowledgeable and caring with the patients he was, later on I became his patient and he is the best example of great medicine and humanity, I just love him and I feel priviledged that I am his patient. He also has a great sense of humour which always helps

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Edelstein simply wonderful. I don't care if my appt is at 3 and I only see him at 5 - if I want to sit and talk to him for two hours, I can, so that's why he's often behind. Wonderful, knowledgable, accessible. He even makes gynecological exams if not pleasant, tolerable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Sees me as a whole person and spends whatever time is needed to address my issues. We are so fortunate to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Compassionate, caring, spends time with you and answers your question/concerns.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

The Very Best in care. Lucky we have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Lucky to have him as a doctor. Caring and does not rush me, which is why he may be a little late for some appts!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Edelstein is truly an amazing doctor. Very thorough, professional, and takes care of me completely. My parents and grandparent have been his patients for many years. He gives you all the time you need and attentively answers questions.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008