Ratings for Dr. Gary Spierer

He delivered my first child and he was absolutely incredible throughout the long and arduous labor and delivery. He is compassionate, knowledgable and all around wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

i have been going to dr spierer for 29 years. i would highly recommend him to anyone. he is a wonderful dr. he is always patient, makes you feel comfortable, answers any questions with understanding, has great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Ive been seen by Dr. Spierer for over 13 years and would never go anywhere else!! LOVE HIM

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Spierer is simply the BEST! ! He always has patience to hear your concerns, etc. I can go on with positive feedback for him. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Spierer is great ! I left another doctor at 36 weeks weeks because I was so unhappy with him and I am so glad I did. He is very patient and had great bed side manner!!! Simply the best obgyn.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Great doctor!! patient, knowledgeable, helpful, and though is rushed due to many patients, doesn't make you feel like you need to hurry up with questions or not ask any at all. Very nice and helpful staff as well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr Spierer is a very good doctor with a great bed side manner, that is very hard to find now. He also calls back everytime!! and the wait for a gyn office is always under 45 mins!!! Always made me comfortable. Staff is a bit stuffy.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I started with Dr. Spierer and Rosati in 1978, and after Rosati retired I began seeing Spierer, what a great Dr. he makes you feel very comfortable and always listens, always calls back whatever your concerns are. Delivered my sone very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

About 30 years ago he was caring but I find him now to be rushed and treating patients like you are just a number. We desire much better. I am switching doctors.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

After a heartbreaking miscarriage, we were looking to switch to a more attentive doctor and Dr. Spierer was recommended to my wife by a friend. He is Awesome! Very compassionate & caring, very knowledgeable & just a really nice man. He delivered our son and we would NEVER go anywhere else. His office staff is very friendly and efficient, as well. The office is a little busy at times, but it's well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Gary Spierer's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)