Ratings for Dr. David C. Rehak

I recently had carpal tunnel surgery at the Hughston Clinic in Columbus, GA. Dr. David Rehak was my Surgeon and he was excellent. He and his Staff were very caring, open to all my questions, and gave detailed information about my surgery and aftercare. His Surgery Team was top notched, ran a seamless operation. I didn't even know when they numbed my hand. I highly recommend Dr. Rehak. I no longer have numbness or tingling in my hand.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Love Dr. Rehak! He spent a good amount of time with me and did an excellent job on my wrist surgery! I’m back to normal!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Always kindness and respectful,always got answers to questions, Dr.Rehak and his team is GREAT

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Excellent! Non-union scaphoid fracture required surgery and pin. He was straight forward with treatment options, didn't waste any time and did a great job. Complete recovery!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Fantastic. Clear concise explanation of injuries and options. Excellent surgeon, everyone is impressed with how well I healed. I give Dr. Rehak lots of credit ... I have seen the work of other surgeons during physical therapy, and I definitely got the best surgeon out there!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr. Rehack operated on my hand , turned out great!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Great surgeon and staff. Diagnosed problem with carpal tunnel and nerve blockage in elbow, scheduled surgery quickly resulting in almost immediate relief from long term pain. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Very professional Dr. Helped my with my trigger finger. Back to using my hand the way it was supposed to be.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Wonderful surgeon and very caring doctor and staff! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Easily the most competent and professional M.D. I have dealt with. Accurate diagnosis, exceptional surgical results and a thorough post-surgery rehab plan.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. David C. Rehak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Kaiser-Permanente