Ratings for Dr. Kate Craft

Outstanding Dr. Would recommend highly. Listens to you. Makes you feel at ease that you could ask her anything. Will never go to anyone else. Has helped me greatly with my Diabetes management. Reduced my medication costs considerable. Don't ever retire Dr Craft!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Amazing doctor - I have been going to her for years and as a health professional myself am very very impressed with her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Kate is very thorough & unassuming.She worked very well with specialists to ensure best possible care & outcomes after a major motorcycle crash over an extended period of treatment post-crash & never dismissed my many questions & concerns. Best GP I've been to, never made me feel dumb or uncomfortable when I've had to ask those silly / awkward questions.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Kate's my regular GP, I"ve never felt so at ease with any other doctor, when my wife and i were having troubles falling pregant, she was very keen to help us to find the reassons behind this, a very caring and compasinate doctors, wish there was many more Kate's.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

This is a lovely doctor with a terrific manner. She is very caring with children.I only see her if i can't see my normal doc but if he ever gives up i'll definitely change to her.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

This is a great doctor! She is caring, runs pretty much on time but doesnt make you feel rushed when you are in with her. Thorough too.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007