Ratings for Dr. David C. Randall

I reviewed in June. It is now September and I am still having lifts and bends in the leg that he operated on my knee. Can't get any answers as to why. Some are very painful. Cannot walk without a walker. The neurologist he recommended never heard of this. Dr. Randall never heard of this. This has ruined my quality of life as I cannot get out and about. I would never recommend this doctor and I warn anybody who is going for knee surgery to steer clear of him. He had ruined my leg.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Had surgery on knee to do some repair work and remove scar tissues almost two months ago. Have only seen doctor twice since and neither time does he take to time to listen to my concerns nor respond to them. I have had severe involuntary knee lifts and bends that his PA said were "reflexes" that they could do nothing about. I have these no less than three times a day. They are very painful and cause my knee to stiffen up. The first severe one was two weeks after my surgery and it caused me to fall at work. For two days, this happened multiple times. The pain was excruciating. The doctor acted unconcerned and had no answer as to why this is happening to me. Because of this, I dare not try to walk without a walker because the "refexes" are so severe, they cause me to lose my balance. I have fallen twice when I tried to use a crutch once and a cane once.I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I would highly recommend this office. I've had nothing but great dealings with them. Yes, you have to wait but that is because they take the time to talk to you and not rush you out of the office. I'll wait anytime for a doctor who cares. Great experience!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

This dr.knows what he is doing, never leaving a stone unturned. He actually takes the time to explain everything, I like that. Yes, sometimes the wait is a bit too long, could use some help there

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Just learned that if you haven't visited them in 3 years then you are considered a new patient and they aren't taking any new patients. Very, Very disappointing. My family doc won't see me because I haven't been sick lately. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

RN practitioner I had bad dealing with Freddie Johnston, is a overbearing lecturer and does not listen to patients. I tried to tell him what i was doing when i got hurt and he told me to get my Grand kids and my kids to do the work for me. he never listened to me just told me what to do like i was a kid. DR Randall has always been a good DR. but his Nurse practitioner is not to good at all.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Punctual...Not even close, makes lame excuses as to why he was late and then is always in a hurry, trying to meet his 'quota' of patients!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

long-time family doctor-too busy sometimes, but never afraid to refer out, not afraid to say I don't know, not a great staff-too much turnover

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Not willing to cover more than one health issue at a time. Billing is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

My family has seen Dr. Randell for about 8 years. He has a large practice, so you often have to wait past your scheduled appointment time, but Dr. Randell and his staff are very knowledgeable and always friendly and helpful. I feel very fortunate that myself and my family receive our medical care from these experienced professionals.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. David C. Randall's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)